GOA Collection SOLD

Astral Projection new album

SixZeroFou4    103

The level of disrespect being shown here towards astral projection is absolutely mind boggling. We're going to correct the record real quick..

Astral projection

Nilaya

Maha deva

Dancing galaxy

People can fly

Kabbalah

Utopia

This will never end. They are goa legends.

You see as a Thai boxing champion and with the level of skill I've achieved and those who followed my fights and knew me from being on tv and newspaper..they know me as the champ. There was a point I got sick and gained some weight. I was STILL THE CHAMP.

after I wasn't sick anymore, pure prize fight condition. Once a champion, always a champion. That is true for astral projection.

Now if everyone would read their comments and strip this thread of all the hate and negative energy it might just motive avi and Lior.

Either way, as true audiophiles here, we can recognize when an artist has to get the rust off.. you can tell when an artist is about to come back with the renewed vigor and love for the sound. That will be astral projections new album.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anoebis    417

Samples damnit!

Too much going on, I think in 1 month, you know artists... They want to re-record everything 10 times :) (yes yes, this is analog stuff, not software) :P

As for the album, they are SUPER motivated, basically in the long talk we had it is clear they are SUPER happy with the goa revival, so they can make music again they LOVE :) Its no coincedance they were mostly gone during the full on wave ;)

• Like 7

recursion loop    488

(yes yes, this is analog stuff, not software) :P

That's great. I have nothing at all against 100% ITB production, but in case of AP I think it is better for them to stick to their analogue roots (yes-yes, who I am to tell AP what they should do ;) )

Trunksan    83

Too much going on, I think in 1 month, you know artists... They want to re-record everything 10 times :) (yes yes, this is analog stuff, not software) :P

As for the album, they are SUPER motivated, basically in the long talk we had it is clear they are SUPER happy with the goa revival, so they can make music again they LOVE :) Its no coincedance they were mostly gone during the full on wave ;)

1) Make sure it's ready for ZNA (don't know if they'll appear themselves but I'm sure we'll hear the tracks being played)

2) I demand as many videos as possible from Connection.... Continue uploading lazy boy

3) I also demand a review of the whole Festival (make a thread). From the videos that people are uploading I really liked Witchcraft but generally most videos were supern!

SixZeroFou4    103

That's great. I have nothing at all against 100% ITB production, but in case of AP I think it is better for them to stick to their analogue roots (yes-yes, who I am to tell AP what they should do ;) )

Thank you :)

johnb820    158

It is a strange and beautiful world. :)

Scandinasia    213

Good news! :) We will release 2 new Astral projection tracks before new year! 1 of them will be a remix of Filtertraces

Jesus Christ.

I will give you my money Suntrip.

thanosp81    307

Here's hoping for the old sound, it doesn't sound like it though :(

recursion loop    488

100% analog stuff, not software, you say? I spotted Sylenth, Nexus and Tal Bassline 101 plugins in that vid, lol.  <_<

Not that there's something wrong with that, ofc

Anoebis    417

100% analog stuff, not software, you say? I spotted Sylenth, Nexus and Tal Bassline 101 plugins in that vid, lol.  <_<

Not that there's something wrong with that, ofc

Yes, in this track it is indeed a mix of both... But ok :) this sounds much more old school as their latest output, the kicks, the melodies that are like "Another World"

• Like 1

Penzoline    340

Astral Projection remixing Filteria

That sentence feels like an oxymoron.

• Like 1

recursion loop    488

Yes, in this track it is indeed a mix of both... But ok :) this sounds much more old school as their latest output, the kicks, the melodies that are like "Another World"

Good for them, while amateurs like me are beating dead horses all over the internet with that "analogue vs plugins" debate, the masters use whatever they have in their possession to make killer stuff 

thanosp81    307

True, I don't consider Another World oldschool though :P 

Shpongled247    76

Astral Projection remixing Filteria

That sentence feels like an oxymoron.

Haha I know right! I did a double take and checked my sobriety level when i saw they posted it on fb... was like..wait..am i..ok right now? hah..

What a time to be alive! :D

U.F.Orb    72

If this one sucks, im moving to techno.

So this better be good !

• Like 1

SixZeroFou4    103

If this one sucks, im moving to techno.

So this better be good !

Astral projection are incapable of sucking. It's quite interesting those thoughts even cross people's minds.

Before we dig really really really deep and try to find a suck example, let's not. It would just be absurd. They are legends who will deliver a legendary experience.

Any thoughts less than the above is bad karma. Don't be that guy/girl :)

Aspartic    96

That recent remix album they did is also very very good. Listen to it at regular times and it's got a good vibe.

So I have high hopes for the album. They will not disappoint.

Manuser    280

221442201710271625.png

Looks like it is not a remix album this time, that's a good thing.
2018, so maybe 14 months from now :D

Meltwater    14

God damn, and I was just thinking the other day about how people have been saying "the new AP album is almost ready" for ten years.  Much excite.

Manuser    280

Their "recent" remixes are solid (by recent I include 2014) but I don't think AP will ever surprise us again, should be a solid album in the league of what they do best.