Jump to content

Astral Projection new album


Recommended Posts

they just posted a video to youtube; really funny stuff. they basically made a coronavirus music video using "Flying into a star" track, that has the sample " im flying into the star corona". 

i mean, if thats not way too cheesy i cant really be sure about whats real anymore. The remix is really great though so its definitely worth a watch ^^ 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Too much going on, I think in 1 month, you know artists... They want to re-record everything 10 times (yes yes, this is analog stuff, not software)   As for the album, they are SUPER motivated, ba

Good news! We will release 2 new Astral projection tracks before new year! 1 of them will be a remix of Filtertraces and the other one is a new/remix-version of Y-Salem they created in 1992 Both ama

we've heard so many samples of new tracks now (most of it sounding very good, starting off where the astral we know and love have left off years ago), that the new album has to be a quadruple album wh

Posted Images

On 3/25/2020 at 9:47 PM, Diaks said:

The shut down could affect the creativity in a negative way too. For various reasons, the stress of it for one, and also because more time needs to be spent with family if schools are closed etc. And since Astral Projection prior to the corona outbreak played live sets abroad a lot. I would assume their financial situation must be quite affected by the travel restrictions. That in itself can really be detrimental to the inspiration.

Who knows, they even might need to sell of some studio equipment if the financial situation becomes bad. I see an increase where I live, in people selling of studio equipment right now.

the albums been finished for a while now, just has to be mixed
but they will take their sweet time as usual

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, technosomy said:

the albums been finished for a while now, just has to be mixed
but they will take their sweet time as usual

Awesome. It sounds very promising so far.  I hope that the sound will be huge. :)  And that the mix and mastering shines. After all these years, it better be something extra.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2020 at 9:47 PM, Diaks said:

The shut down could affect the creativity in a negative way too. For various reasons, the stress of it for one, and also because more time needs to be spent with family if schools are closed etc. And since Astral Projection prior to the corona outbreak played live sets abroad a lot. I would assume their financial situation must be quite affected by the travel restrictions. That in itself can really be detrimental to the inspiration.

Who knows, they even might need to sell of some studio equipment if the financial situation becomes bad. I see an increase where I live, in people selling of studio equipment right now.

Very true. Simon Posford posted on his Instagram how his anxiety is causing a completely lack of creatively. 
 

that said Ott is working hard on his new album, and that excites me more than a new AP album.

 

Now if they remastered properly for vinyl & reissued a deluxe version of Dancing Galaxy and Another World albums It might get the pulse going.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bartzabel said:

Very true. Simon Posford posted on his Instagram how his anxiety is causing a completely lack of creatively. 
 

that said Ott is working hard on his new album, and that excites me more than a new AP album.

 

Now if they remastered properly for vinyl & reissued a deluxe version of Dancing Galaxy and Another World albums It might get the pulse going.

Yeah that would be epic. A remaster of those two, are high on my dream list. Also Hallucinogen-Twisted. Or has it been remastered? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2020 at 3:22 AM, AstralSphinx said:

Yeah I read that too, always best to let some other fresh ears do the mastering. :) I would suspect many old timers have quite damaged ears by now.

 

hell yeah, i can't listen to most modern stuff these days

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Frontier Psychiatrist said:

Is it out yet?

Trump is out, the Astral Projection album is still not released.

They will probably release it soon, in time for the festival summer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Let me guess

Still no sign of it, right?

:rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2021 at 6:17 PM, Trolsk said:

Trump is out, the Astral Projection album is still not released.

They will probably release it soon, in time for the festival summer.

Trump In Trance Records

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've collected the best Astral Projection new school tunes:

Something to keep you company while waiting for the album.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

I created a little website dedicated to my love for Avi Nissim and Lior Perlmutter aka Astral Projection, enjoy my short promo video here: https://youtu.be/Zz-i6HIMKVk
Have a great day

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Skytrancer said:

Welcome to my little website about Avi Nissim and Lior Perlmutter aka Astral Projection (Official). :
https://dancingalaxy.com/

https://youtu.be/1F4ZtFgEivA

I hope you will like it, please feel free for any comment/question or any idea for the future.
Trust In Trance !

Looks good, try to ask them if they have some nice studio pictures and perhaps from live performances, that you could add there in a gallery. And for example album/EP Artwork/posters and stuff.

They had some really cool websites over the years. Unfortunately their current one is a bit messy:

https://www.astral-projection.com/
 

And doesn’t work very well on mobile browser. But yeah perhaps web pages aren’t as important as they used to be, they probably only need soundcloud/youtube/facebook these days. :) Anyways your tribute site works better than the official one, so good work!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

From their latest facebook update:


”Tomorrow : : 19/6/2021 
We gonna play for the first time EVER! 
Astral Projection - Dancing Galaxy [2021 Version]
at Klika Of Happiness Party 
See You on the Dance Floor

Line Up:
ACE VENTURA - BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION
ASTRAL PROJECTION
BAYAWAKA
DEKEL New Album Launch 
EARTH CONNECT
FUNKAMEL
KIDO & GALAPAGOS
RITMO
SHIVATREE”

Now that new version of Dancing Galaxy would be interesting to hear. Really hope it’s dreamy/trancey and somewhat faithful to the original. And at the same time, adding something new and unexpected. 

Who knows maybe it’s a track from the new album? If anyone from here attends the party let us know how the track sounded. :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...