Astral Projection new album

This discussion is absolutely futile. The rich will stay rich and the people going to Goa parties will keep buying drugs instead of music. That's just how the world turns.

this about sums it up.

This discussion is absolutely futile. The rich will stay rich and the people going to Goa parties will keep buying drugs instead of music. That's just how the world turns.

And this is such a shame and very bad for the artists. It shouldn´t really be like that.

• 3 months later...

I feel like Nhjo has some interesting ideas there but needs more on his stuff. If that track wasn't so...so loud? Not sure what the word is for it, but regardless would need more bass to it since all I hear is the higher parts. Maybe lighter sounds and not so energetic sounds would be better, but that's my taste.

What this live from the studio thing? I cannot find anything else about it on their Facebook/Twitter/website etc. arabesque have taken the remixes cd off the schedule list so I gather that's been a fail as well? Seriously sad to see them this way.

Some details :

Link to this facebook subject :

https://www.facebook.com/astralprojectionofficial/photos/a.10152799827293185.1073743383.24707533184/10152799827438185/?type=1&relevant_count=1

For arabesque :

This remix album was supposed to be release on october but Rich from TIP decided to release his own compilation before (Rikkit Rokkit 100). Same story on goastore website.

It will appear in a few days or 3-4 weeks again on arabesque, it's confirmed it will be out this year.

• 3 weeks later...

We are delighted to announce that we are finalizing the cd master of the next Astral Projection album, "Goa Classics Remixed" to be released on Tip Records. And we had the idea that a photo from a Goa Party would make for a good image for the artwork.

So we hereby request your best Goa Party [High Resolution] photos to be submitted for use on the artwork of the album. The winner(s) will be credited and awarded a signed cd.

please send your download link to: booking@astral-projection.com

BIG LOVE

xxxxXXXXxxxx

Astral Projection

&

TIP World.

So that live from the studio was nothing? Man talk about a bad joke. it's like the last time I saw them live here. Nothing was plugged in AND an hour in to their set they left the stage to go to the bar and drink for half an hour.

sad sad little men with their heads up their ass.

• Like 1

At first I've always wanted a new album from AP, but as time went on so has my wish. It's not that I don't like their stuff, for I still like their old stuff but they have dragged it for too long for me to care anymore. Besides, the scene has provided with plenty of other artist who have gained my interest.

• Like 1

At first I've always wanted a new album from AP, but as time went on so has my wish. It's not that I don't like their stuff, for I still like their old stuff but they have dragged it for too long for me to care anymore. Besides, the scene has provided with plenty of other artist who have gained my interest.

exactly.... so if it comes... great... but so many exceptional artists out these days.. i don't think i would even bother with them if they did make an album to be honest

I actually find a lot of their stuff well composed but exceptionally boring now. I'd really like then to do something special. Maybe a second disc of no beats ambient. Ambiebt galaxy would be much better minus the annoying drum pattern.

I'm not exactly sure why Avi and Lior don't just pull the plug on AP and start a new project with a fresh style. I guess it depends on the level of involvement they want.

Because Astral Projection is recognizable name/project.