Last movie you saw?

Penzoline

And comment on it if you can!

For me

Unstoppable.

Very tense movie with a great soundtrack (Harry Gregson), good filming and believeable albeit predictable and cheesy characters, just the writing made it less cartoony. Not without faults but positively surprised how good it was.

In a theater or does streaming also count?

The other day I watched (partly) Machete Kills. It started out pretty good, like the first one but even more silly, but as soon as Mel Gibson showed up it went off the deep end. I couldn't even finish it.

Last movie I saw in a theater was the Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Not bad, but nothing much to say about it.

Latest X-men... I liked it.

Thursday is my cinema day because I get buy 1 get 1 free. I think the next one I'll watch is Tom Cruuse's latest "Edge of Tommorow", I didn't like Oblivion at all, we've seen the same story so many times.

Edit: I also want to Watch 22 Jump Street. I thought the first one was one of the best American Comedies I've seen in a while and I liked 21 Jump street as a little kid!

I watched Occulus, a fairly new horror movie last week.

For a horror movie these days it was quite good and actually it is more of a trippy kind of horror, thats why i watched it.

Would give a 7/10 or so and recommend for fans of trippiness and horror, much better than a lot of the rubbish horror movies these days.

I Dreamo Of Wire or whatever the modular docufilm is. The hardcore version. Actually I'm an hour in as it goes fro nealy 4 hours and with a 2 year old and heavily pregnant wife watching anything is in very short segments lol.If you love synths get this stat!

^ Wassit about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FfXWg7_AGI

"The story takes place in the fictional city of Takaramachi (Treasure Town) and centers on a pair of orphaned street kids – the tough, canny Kuro (Black) and the childish, innocent Shiro (White), together known as the Cats – as they deal with yakuza attempting to take over Treasure Town"

^ A weird hybrid between Sin City, The Animatrix, Dark City, Akira, Enter The Void and A Clockwork Orange.

Also the amazing soundtrack by Plaid is worth mentioning.

Tekkonkinkreet was great but the OST made it brilliant.

I saw Pain And Gain.

All the criticism and hate it gets is justified, however what an entertaining movie it is. It looks and feels like a music video with the way it's shot which makes it look really good and the acting was just fantastic. You have to go in it and tell yourself to not take the movie overly serious because everything is.. well, over simplified, but it just works.

edge of tomorrow

kind of quirky, pity it had tom cruise in it

entertaining at least

I haven't seen the movie but I really like Cruise as an actor.

Outside of the movies (or what you gonna call it) I can't stand the guy but I very much enjoy his movies. He always delivers a solid performance imo.