Last movie you saw?

Penzoline

I haven't seen the movie but I really like Cruise as an actor.

Outside of the movies (or what you gonna call it) I can't stand the guy but I very much enjoy his movies. He always delivers a solid performance imo.

+1

Outside of the movies (or what you gonna call it) I can't stand the guy but I very much enjoy his movies. He always delivers a solid performance imo.

agreed, eyes wide shut was his last best i reckon

just can't get over him in general, as my ex worked with him on movies and said he is not nice!

+2

i liked lego movie, but wasn't as good as i thought would be

It was nice. But too much hype indeed. However, it's already a strong contender for the best animated movie and best original song, for the Oscars IMO.

I saw Joe and The Grand Budapest Hotel. Both movies are nice. Joe is very gritty and finally a movie with Nicolas Cage which looks great. It reminds me on Mud. The Grand Budapest Hotel was also nice, very colorful movie with interesting story, but to be honest Moonrise Kingdom was much better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...