Rip Sideffect/Rain

Anoebis

OMG ..... wasn't quite expecting to read this news .... speechless as some already said .... didn't know him personally but loved to read his posts .... seemed like a nice guy with interesting things to say .....

wish him all the best on his final voyage into the stars .... .... wherever your spirit roams, roam freely .... ;-)

Well, I have this doubt, that I think may do a difference about Sideffect: some days before his passing, Sideffect said he was with a terrible flu, in the "what are you doing now?" topic, two posts above mine. Is it possible that he self-medicated himself and made a unintentional mistake? Sorry to bring this subject to surface, but as his cause of death was not cited (and should not, imo), I thought if it was an accident, IF it involved medicines. As I have some kilometers walked inside hospitals, I have seen this happen a lot: person is in pain, take a medicine, it doesn't work, take it again in a double dose and next, he/she is found unconscious and people think, wrongly, it was a suicide attempt. I myself had to take Tylex 4 times a day last year, due to a excruciating pain after breaking my leg. Tylex is a strong derivate from morphem, and if taken in a wrong dose it can cause accidental cardiac arrest within minutes.

RIP, anyway, and I hope it was unintentional. Reading some of his last posts, he was cheerful, it doesn't make sense.

I'm just reading this now, what terrible news. I have always liked sideeffect Koen and found him to be such a positive influence. Its impossible to find words that fits...

I will miss your presence Koen, have a beautiful flight from here.

That's really sad :( ... my condolences to his family and friends.

"Just tell me why

Why it has to be like this

That the good ones disappear

I'm asking you why..."

he deceided himself to step out of this world :(

oh fuck .. man... This is the saddest psynews post I have ever read. Truly wish it wasn't so. I never got to meet and laugh with him.

Rest in Peace&Love, bro '