What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

one of his absolute finest works! up there with filter traces, easily. and i love how underrated it is :)

i remember many shunning it when it came out. .. :p guess its too "trancy" and "cheesy" for some , but i adore those type of cheesy key changes if done in a sofisticated way.

well done mr. filteria. i imagine i would go nuts over this track back in my e days of the early 00s :D

• Like 1

it was allight a bit eventless but nice sound quality.

i prefer that space monkey track :) similar style but a bit more digital sounding than this.

anyway, time for some oldie but goldie 

it didnt age that great tho. just sounds dated now. IIRC eizen engineered the track on an Atari back then. so not bad at all (did use alot of outboard gear though , obviously)

On 8/10/2019 at 4:56 PM, astralprojection said:

one of his absolute finest works! up there with filter traces, easily. and i love how underrated it is :)

i remember many shunning it when it came out. .. :p guess its too "trancy" and "cheesy" for some , but i adore those type of cheesy key changes if done in a sofisticated way.

well done mr. filteria. i imagine i would go nuts over this track back in my e days of the early 00s :D

What an amazing track! I'm not a fan of Filteria, his other tracks I've heard sound too chaotic and harsh to me, but this one is very different. Really good melodies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, recursion loop said:

What an amazing track! I'm not a fan of Filteria, his other tracks I've heard sound too chaotic and harsh to me, but this one is very different. Really good melodies.

I'm not a huge fan of his first two albums either, they are a bit on the chaotic side. With daze the mixing got really really good and I think this one was a few years after daze, so he was a bit experimental with this release but I think he nailed it. Then with lost in the wild the chaos came back again unfortunately, but lost is still great not just as good as this or Daze 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, thanosp81 said:

Anyone up for a Goa mix of this gem?  I mean it's practically halfway there :wub:

I prefer the version appearing on Tantrance 3, already psychedelic by itself B) =>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...