Hello Everyone!

I used to have a thread here with DAT Records update but well, I have no idea where it has gone, so I thought I could start a new one anyway.

I have been extremely busy in the last months because I was working on a lot of things, some of which were properly announced and on some others that are still secret and waiting to be told ;).

Let me start with announcing that finally I have updated the website of DAT: http://www.datrecords.it/

I have added the News where I will always have the 3 latest pages and then there are proper sections for all that I do with the label: Releases, the Mind Rewind saga, the T-shirts (yay!), and the Vinyl crowdfunding, which really needs your help in this final stage. Every other page has been updated as well so to make it look better and v2.0 so please, have a look.

Then speaking of releases I am happy to announce this week, on the 4th of April 2014 the 2 newest singles will come out, and how good they are, really!

You'd hear soon enough... Virtuart & Symbiote.

Then I can tell you that the first VA on DAT will come out in the near future and will be called Analog Dreams, it's part of a trilogy that hopefully will have a release every year.

As soon as I receive the last contract signed I will announce the tracklist on another thread and boy you don't wanna miss this one.

Then after that there will be a 2CD Album, something really unexpected (not yet IFO guys) but that will be a blasting surprise, I can promise you that...

So anyway, be prepared for a lot of old music remastered and never heard before on DAT!

Draeke

• Like 5

just sh'up! keep teasing us why dont you ;p

really though, thanks! keep doing your top secret missions. I feel they are well worth it. ^_-

• Like 1

Then I can tell you that the first VA on DAT will come out in the near future and will be called Analog Dreams, it's part of a trilogy that hopefully will have a release every year.

This is really great news :D

• Like 1

Then after that there will be a 2CD Album, something really unexpected (not yet IFO guys) but that will be a blasting surprise, I can promise you that...

Smells like Transwave live in Paris '96.....i hope so at least! :)

OR

Hallucinogen unreleased tracks. Let's C!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Time to update the official thread of DAT Records News :)

After the shining lucent Vinyl Release of Etnica - Live in Athens 96 / Best of Unreleased, the team is actively working on Doof 2CD, that is Let's Turn On Remixed & Remastered and that is what will come first on the label, unsure whether we can make it for Xmas or if it will be delayed to NY.

Other than that I am also working on a repress of Mind Rewind, that is not yet official, but close to be, pressing plant has been inquired and authorizations to Artists are currently being asked, but we are close to do it now.

For 2015 there will be more releases, albums, singles, compilations and possibly another vinyl and Mind Rewind 3.

That's all that I can say for now ... more news later on!

Enjoy!

• Like 5

• 2 months later...

January 2015 News:

1st we repressed Mind Rewind, and it can now be purchased for its original price of 15 euro directly from the label. Shipped from Poland it can be bought together with Volume 2 for the splendid offer of 30 eur plus shipping.

2nd Doof 2CD is almost ready, final touches to artwork (yes we want it to be gorgeous looking till the last detail) and off it goes to the pressing plant!

Let's hope these releases will bring a lot of joy to many listeners :)

Hello Balance Music, thanks for your request :).

I do have some posters made (with the covers and whatnot), and I was planning on producing them for fans, if there is interest. Something that won't be expensive at all, let's think just covering production costs and shipping. I will be back in Italy for the month of February and I will make sure to inquire producers and check shipping for "round boxes" which I never shipped/handled. I am positive something can be done and then I could make them A3 size or even bigger if anyone wants.

Cheers

Speaking about posters..! Here is a test print made last year (thanks Federico!). It's 40x30cm and printed on matte fujicolor crystal archive paper.. phew..! Looks very nice with frame and all.. ;)

VJtj7m0.jpg

• Like 1