Curious if the entire digital album will be available on bandcamp eventually. The wording in the release notes is a bit iffy, sounds like maybe just the first disc will be available and you need to buy the physical release to get the second disc? 

Samples are more chilled out than I was expecting (not typically up my alley), but pretty psychedelic and super well produced. I'm digging this! 

On 1/13/2022 at 4:18 PM, psyhoe said:

is there gonna be a vinyl release?1680371168_signal-2021-12-16-10-10-44-996(1).thumb.jpg.87d7d0ad778198c1857b1493a89a9d1a.jpg

Double vinyl. And if you buy from Beatspace's bandcamp you get the full digital release as well. Hmmm, I'm not sure if that was intentional.

• Thanks 1

On 1/13/2022 at 3:24 PM, Grayling said:

Curious if the entire digital album will be available on bandcamp eventually. The wording in the release notes is a bit iffy, sounds like maybe just the first disc will be available and you need to buy the physical release to get the second disc? 

Samples are more chilled out than I was expecting (not typically up my alley), but pretty psychedelic and super well produced. I'm digging this! 

I read it as they will be available... definitely, and to be honest I hope it will be before April as they are already available on beatspace's bandcamp page... I think there have been some miscommunication here... I hope Federico sees this!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, thanosp81 said:

Double vinyl. And if you buy from Beatspace's bandcamp you get the full digital release as well. Hmmm, I'm not sure if that was intentional.

great news. when & where will the vinyl be available?

• 2 months later...
On 1/13/2022 at 3:24 PM, Grayling said:

Yes it will be available on Bandcamp around Easter, not much time missing and sorry it has not been planned to be on vinyl. Beatspace was informed and I believe they should have removed the digital edition from their Bandcamp store.

There have been some talks of a vinyl for another release though, more info soon-ish.
Thanks for the support!