Curious if the entire digital album will be available on bandcamp eventually. The wording in the release notes is a bit iffy, sounds like maybe just the first disc will be available and you need to buy the physical release to get the second disc? 

Samples are more chilled out than I was expecting (not typically up my alley), but pretty psychedelic and super well produced. I'm digging this! 

On 1/13/2022 at 4:18 PM, psyhoe said:

is there gonna be a vinyl release?1680371168_signal-2021-12-16-10-10-44-996(1).thumb.jpg.87d7d0ad778198c1857b1493a89a9d1a.jpg

Double vinyl. And if you buy from Beatspace's bandcamp you get the full digital release as well. Hmmm, I'm not sure if that was intentional.

• Thanks 1

On 1/13/2022 at 3:24 PM, Grayling said:

Curious if the entire digital album will be available on bandcamp eventually. The wording in the release notes is a bit iffy, sounds like maybe just the first disc will be available and you need to buy the physical release to get the second disc? 

Samples are more chilled out than I was expecting (not typically up my alley), but pretty psychedelic and super well produced. I'm digging this! 

I read it as they will be available... definitely, and to be honest I hope it will be before April as they are already available on beatspace's bandcamp page... I think there have been some miscommunication here... I hope Federico sees this!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, thanosp81 said:

Double vinyl. And if you buy from Beatspace's bandcamp you get the full digital release as well. Hmmm, I'm not sure if that was intentional.

great news. when & where will the vinyl be available?

• 2 months later...
On 1/13/2022 at 3:24 PM, Grayling said:

Yes it will be available on Bandcamp around Easter, not much time missing and sorry it has not been planned to be on vinyl. Beatspace was informed and I believe they should have removed the digital edition from their Bandcamp store.

There have been some talks of a vinyl for another release though, more info soon-ish.
Thanks for the support!

• 2 months later...

Infinite Zen - Goa Generator

Infinite Zen album has been a project in the works for many years and this release is a dream come true.

A long time has passed since the truth was revealed about this talented producer from Greece. Some of his tracks were traded among DAT circles and misnamed on purpose as they were so good that people would believe that some very famous producers had made them. But the truth is that behind those swirling psychedelic melodic patterns the hand of a single producer was hiding, Nikolaos, hailing from Greece.

We are so proud to finally launch this release that was supposed to be an EP but transformed into a real album as more music was unveiled from secret stashes of DAT tapes.

We are really happy to finally celebrate the music of Infinite Zen with you all, hoping that you will be able to dance to those memorable and classic goa productions for years to come.

We continue with our mission to preserve the best creations from the heydays of the Goa Trance scene, the magical 90s, years in which all the tracks contained in this release were produced.

The booklet features an equipment list courtesy of the artist and some background information, as we like to share with you what the artist told us, and for the occasion, he even contributed actively to the creation of the artwork with his beautiful photographs.

Enjoy

Credits:
Written & Produced by: Nikolaos Mpitsimeas
Artwork By: Federico Draeke
Photography: Nikolaos Mpitsimeas
Mastered By: Cydelix

Released: May 27, 2022
https://datuniverse.bandcamp.com/album/goa-generator

-------------------

We truly hope you'll be happy of this one, as much as we are :)!!

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Fractal Glider - Zactoglider

Time to revamp the thread!

Have you seen we published an amazing album by Fractal Glider? 

if not have a look here: 

https://datuniverse.bandcamp.com/album/zactoglider

1.Intro 01:54
2.Shakra 08:52
3.Zactoglider 07:55
4.Martians 07:41
5.Dr. Feeel 09:16
6.Om Shanti 08:09
7.Korrador 10:33
8.Zone 4 06:18
9.UFO 08:51
10.U-Mix 07:55
11.Pyramid 09:14
12.Tardis 10:20
13.Encounter 07:36
14.Reproq 07:21
15.Sykadium (Jazz Mix) 09:44
16.Prism 08:54
17.Parallex 08:38
18.V.I.P. 08:50
19.Shoax 09:41

Fractal Glider is Paul McCosh from Melbourne, Australia. Paul has a rich history as an electronic producer and his first productions in the goa trance style date from 1995. He was first published by the legendary Green Ant label a bit later, in 1998, however, he was very prolific in those early years and in fact many of the tracks he composed before the year 2000 had remained unreleased.

A few years back Federico from DAT Records approached Paul, initially asking about the music that Paul made in the 1990's, as Federico spotted some seemingly unreleased tracks by Paul on some DAT tapes that he ripped. Paul not only confirmed the authenticity of the tracks but also revealed that there were many more tracks in his archives and decided to share them with the label. The music was really great, original, psychedelic, and very well-produced. It was crystal clear that this music had to be arranged in a way to be presented to the world, so one thing led to another and the end result is this release you are holding in your hands.

DAT Universe is proud to announce the imminent release of the double album "Zactoglider", titled after a marvelous track that will be included in this double CD.

1 Front 150.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

CDFront.thumb.jpg.ade89929c973939cf90a01dab383ca84.jpg

We are so proud to announce that we signed a deal with Gabriel Masurel to reissue the amazing release Blue Planet Corporation - A Blueprint for Survival. It was originally published in 2009 on 2CD and was a teamwork with PK'S of Chill Tribe. Fast forward to the present, we have an amazing 3LP release ready to be ordered, including all the classic tracks from the original EPs released on UFK with some bonus unreleased tracks that were never pressed on vinyl before. The 2CD will also be reissued, and we aim for an official release date for the end of October 2023. The test pressing of the vinyl is exquisite and it sounds incredible, Gabriel was really pleased with it, so we approved the pressing and the records are coming soon. 

Here's the tracklist for the 3LP release:

A1. Blue Planet Corporation - Overbloody Flood
A2. Blue Planet Corporation - Telekinetic 
B1. Blue Planet Corporation - Midian 
B2. Blue Planet Corporation - Genetic 

C1. Blue Planet Corporation - Juno Satellite
C2. Blue Planet Corporation - Psychonaut 
D1. Blue Planet Corporation - Lubianka
D2. Blue Planet Corporation - Hemo Static
D3. Blue Planet Corporation - Overbloody Flood (Original)

E1. Blue Planet Corporation - Aquablue 
E2. Blue Planet Corporation - Hemo Static II
F1. Blue Planet Corporation - Generator
F2. Blue Planet Corporation - Sub Sonic Underground 
F3. Blue Planet Corporation - Barocco 

Here's the link for the official Bandcamp, where you will also find the 3LP and 2CD for pre-order:

https://datrecords.bandcamp.com/album/blue-planet-corporation-a-blueprint-for-survival

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...