Best Etnica track?

Ormion

I was wondering which is your favourite Etnica track.

Only by the Etnica project, so no Pleiadians and Crop Circles.

Name only one! :P

Mine is Vimana easily. Not from this world...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is Vimana easily. Not from this world...

Hmm, I was going to go for Shadow Dance or Party Droid but after checking out Vimana on YouTube I'm not so sure.

Nice Toy, the ITR version. I've probably listened to that one more than all other Etnica tracks combined - and it still works.

(But when did people start to ask 76e for that CD, exactly? :blink: )

This is an impossible task.. I guess there will be so many that cannot simply select one.

I think the essence of the band is in the track : Trip Tonite . It's their ultimate hit, the original mix is a part of the goa history.

A few years ago, Andrea (Rizzo, one of the original creators of the track) was in at a Full Moon party in Asia (not sure if in Thailand or India) and suddenly they play the track, and he sees people, after so many years from the release, starting to dance and trance in a different way and everyone smiling. So he goes up to the dj booth and says that he made that track: the dj hugs him and said that this track still makes people dream and fly. And I agree.

PS: Wanna see how overpriced The Independence Trance Revival can be? :

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0007XK2DA/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

or

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Independence-Trance-Revival-Import/dp/B0007XK2DA <- I was wondering, should i get this copy? maybe instead of buying groceries for 6 months I could go for that extra copy I always wanted.. ahahaha :D

Personally i have been bored a bit with " Vimana " and " trip tonite ", probably too many listens!

I agree with the choices " Mystical appearence in Goa ", and " Nice Toy ".

" Tribute " is great too.

But my current fav Etnica track is probably " Floating universe " from their last album Live in Athens 1996.

This is an impossible task..

Quite so. After a long hesitation, between Starship101, Vimana, History and Trip Tonite, I chose:

Vimana!

Nice Toy, the ITR version. I've probably listened to that one more than all other Etnica tracks combined - and it still works.

(But when did people start to ask 76e for that CD, exactly? :blink: )

Since after my review, when people discovered there's an exclusive (terrific) Etnica track and another exclusive (but not to scream about) Total Eclipse track. Before it would sell for €15.

This is an impossible task.. I guess there will be so many that cannot simply select one.

indeed........

however

if for some reason i would have ''a format in sound storage section of my brain'' i think the part where Trip's Tonite is storaged will be(or i hope so) untouchable

any moderator outhere to lock this thread????????

cause the purpose of this topic force us in BLASPHEMY

any moderator outhere to lock this thread????????

cause the purpose of this topic force us in BLASPHEMY

You commit blasphemy just by saying Trip Tonite is better than Vimana. :P