Good TV Series? Any?

PRS

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just started watching the wire , very absorbing. thats some hardcore legal shit right there

The Wire is awesomeness.

Btw, anyone interested in some great acting, great dialogues and narration, wicked atmosphere and kinda Se7en feeling TV drama, with great story (so far) and amazing cast (MM is rocking recently, dude should get an Oscar for Dallas Buyers Club, right?), should check HBOs: True Detective and watch first 4 episodes which are already out:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2356777/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roiKrE5KLbk

true-detective-poster.jpg

^^ Have been seeing ads for this as well, going to check that out tonight, maybe the first really high quality drama series since Breaking Bad. Really nice imdb ratings at first glance, and Woody + Mconaughey can't be bad for me! :) Cheers mate.

• Like 1

^^ Have been seeing ads for this as well, going to check that out tonight, maybe the first really high quality drama series since Breaking Bad. Really nice imdb ratings at first glance, and Woody + Mconaughey can't be bad for me! :) Cheers mate.

I hope you'll enjoy it. I can't wait now for the 6th episode (1st season will have only 8 episodes) :P

I hope you'll enjoy it. I can't wait now for the 6th episode (1st season will have only 8 episodes) :P

Im sure we will, but at the moment waiting for some time to watch at least few in a row... If its anything like Breaking Bad was for us then one episode will just leave me needing more asap! Considering waiting until the whole first season is out for this reason haha..

• 2 years later...

ye man the A TEAM , knight rider all that bullshit XD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

article-0-1C32CA5700000578-551_634x395.j

hahahahahahahhaha!!

knight-rider.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

How about Penny Dreadful? It merges a few stories from the Victorian London era. I really enjoyed it for the first 2 seasons. Dorian Gray's decadence and hedonism. Poetic melancholy of Frankensteins Monster as he fights for love and a few other stories from penny dreadfuls.

Personally, I wasnt that fascinated by Stranger Things so I dont get why all the hype. It was enjoyable and I didnt have trouble going through it but it didn't do anything I haven't seen before, and the story itself is nothing special imo

I'm currently watching season 6 of The Walking Dead, which I kinda want to end already cause it's going through the same loop for like 4 seasons now. And Im watching American Dad which I absolutely LOVE cause of its satiric humor

• 1 month later...

Holy shit...

If you're not watching Atlanta, you're missing out.

It's like a weird blend of Twin Peaks, Community, and This is Spinal Tap.

Everything is so not-real, but played straight, and the comedy is sometimes not-comedy.

The show is great and I also know that I am totally missing layers of jokes.
Really looking forward to watching this all again when the season is over.

Atlanta. Check it out =) 

Been watching Sons of Anarchy again. Fuck fuck and fuck.

I hate the last 2 seasons. All the favourite charachters end up dead, in the most brutal of ways.

I LOVE that show !! i need to watch the entire thing again

Westworld so far looks very promising. I missed most of the hype so far and it was positive experience when I seen it few weeks ago. I haven't watched the original movie version, but it seems they got story ready for 3-4 seasons with big budget, so let's hope they will conclude this first season in a good way.

Rectify (best thing on the air, seriously)

Sense 8

Bates Motel

Also Rick & Morty is great if you ever wanted to see what a more "adult" version of Futurama might look like.

I haven't seen it yet, but I recently heard about a British show called Black Mirror - dark comedy/sci-fi/horror, sounds right up my alley.

• 1 month later...