Good TV Series? Any?

PRS

I knew you were into it when you used the Log Lady's log as 'log' in 'Analog Pussy'. :D

heh heh yes, and the good news I still have lots more hours left to watch it sometime in life. Have gotten to the part where the Canadians are after our Special Agent Dale Cooper and FBI Agent Fox Mulder enters the scene dressed as a woman.

even the website is super cool.

http://www.greetingsfromtwinpeaks.com/

maaan I can't believe so many people are still into Twin Peaks. Sure, it had its moments but it is also widely known that Lynch made the story are he went along which is in my book a big no-no for a succesful mystery series.

Twin Peaks is like Lost Highway and Mullholand Drive. Everybody can give his own explanation and this is why both TP and the movies are awesome.

my all time favorites are battlestar galactica, the wire, and the sopranos. ive been liking caprica a lot also lately; i just itunesed the first 2 seasons of big love and have been getting into that.

my new favorite though is the bbc comedy 'the thick of it', about inept british politicians. the dialogue is just hilarious, even for someone without a great deal of knowledge about the british governmental system. check it out

Just saw the pilot to Caprica... hmmm I was pretty disappointed, the main concept is so stupid... seriously! That is the lamest way of "inventing" artificial intelligence! :( lame lame lame!!!!! I might see some more to see if continues in this direction, if so I will not waste more time with this! damn... why does the writers have to be so simple minded, come on!!! Well some things just pisses me of, but I will try another episode or two... cutting it some slag :P

• 1 month later...

I tried a few more episodes, and I just couldn't be bother to wach any more... the cast just annoy me, and the story too :(

does anybody know any other sci-fi series (of newer date) besides this or BSG that might be worth checking out?!

I tried a few more episodes, and I just couldn't be bother to wach any more... the cast just annoy me, and the story too :(

does anybody know any other sci-fi series (of newer date) besides this or BSG that might be worth checking out?!

Have you seen Firefly yet?

• 2 weeks later...

LOL, Coupling is really funny, espcially the weird guy

The IT Crowd is quote funny too, the corporation boss can really kick u off from the sofa

also check Titus, i think all the episodes are on youtube, it's one of the sickest comedies, almost unbelievable to notice that it is american

Thansk for the tip.. I haven't seen it, but I will check it out :) but it is hard finding good SF stuff... :unsure:

Oh man, you're in for a treat. It was a pretty short-lived series, unfortunately, but with enough episodes to be enjoyable and absorbing. And then there's a movie - Serenity - that wraps up the plot lines nicely.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Otto about Breaking Bad. I've just finished the 2nd season and can't wait for more.

What I don't understand is how The Big Bang Theory is on the air much less anyone liking it. It's so not funny.

• 6 months later...

Dexter

Fringe

These two are by far my favorite shows on the air today. The plot of Dexter, particularly the first season, is well crafted and morally ambiguous, which is cool.

Fringe... well, Fringe had me at heavy doses of psychedelics in sensory deprivation tanks for the main character IN THE FIRST FEW EPISODES! Such a damn good show, and the current season is phenomenal.

call me crazy but I've just discovered by chance the series Cold Case and I'm loving it! It's basically a CSI series with a twist: they solve crimes that were commited years ago, so every episode very nicely recreates a particular time-space from years ago (could be 80s car sales-men or 60s hippies, anything). It might seem stupid but I'm really absorbed into it. Now all I have to do is go through all the 7 seasons lol