Jump to content
Bagachanged

Is psy trance meaningless sex music

Recommended Posts

psytones    88

I'd without elebration vote Nei on the OP

 

This track has sex ass in it though ..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Proxeeus    176
6 minutes ago, Redo said:

Yes. If you listen to psytrance you get AIDS.

This.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Padmapani    373

obviously. we lead double lives. we deal in sex with beautiful women.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dolmot    151

Is Psysex meaningless trance music?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trunksan    78

Jak sie masz? My name Borat. I like you. I like sex. Is nice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agneton    79

Obvously answer is make meaning so msuc uyes.

No yes.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Proxeeus    176
2 hours ago, Agneton said:

Obvously answer is make meaning so msuc uyes.

No yes.

plz make elaborate

 

plz.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mallenaut    15
2 hours ago, psychedelic chipmunk said:

I don't even beat off while listening to psytrance..it just doesn't work for me :(

Same here, psytrance is no sexusal Music for me. How should this music get you in the right mood?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Padmapani    373

i cannot think of a single occasion that wouldn't instantly be better if psytrance was playing. even if there is no special synergy between whatever you're doing and psytrance. that's true for anything.

think of it this way, if you fall from a ladder and break your arm it's shit. but if you fall from a ladder while psytrance was playing you can say: it's shit that i broke my arm while falling from a ladder but at least logic bomb was playing ;)

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mallenaut    15
11 minutes ago, Padmapani said:

i cannot think of a single occasion that wouldn't instantly be better if psytrance was playing. even if there is no special synergy between whatever you're doing and psytrance. that's true for anything.

think of it this way, if you fall from a ladder and break your arm it's shit. but if you fall from a ladder while psytrance was playing you can say: it's shit that i broke my arm while falling from a ladder but at least logic bomb was playing ;)

I agree with you, that psytrance and goa trance make everything better. Sex is the only exclusion, since it doesn't really go with the natural rythm and synergy from the foreplay, main act and afterplay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
technosomy    232

what the hell you guys been doing????
it goes real well, just gotta be..... creative

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rasalom    86
On 3/11/2019 at 9:07 PM, Bagachanged said:

please make discuss...

It's not meaningless at all.   It's incredibly deep sex music. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goa is for Kamasutra

Forest psy for a "Treesome" HA!

Darkpsy for S&M in a dark Dungeon(Celler)

Twilight for a Vampire Cosplay sexytime while Girl has her period

Hi Tech for Virtual Reality hentai sex 

Progressive Psytrance is for a Gangbang in a LGBTQ Club

Fullon is for mastrubation to 90s Anime Girls while crying...(because of loneliness)

Progressive Trance for playing the game Twister naked(so called Gaytwister)

Psybreaks for running through the city on MDMA with a boner

 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Themaniac    90
8 minutes ago, Psychedelic Superbeast said:

Goa is for Kamasutra

Forest psy for a "Treesome" HA!

Darkpsy for S&M in a dark Dungeon(Celler)

Twilight for a Vampire Cosplay sexytime while Girl has her period

Hi Tech for Virtual Reality hentai sex 

Progressive Psytrance is for a Gangbang in a LGBTQ Club

Fullon is for mastrubation to 90s Anime Girls while crying...(because of loneliness)

Progressive Trance for playing the game Twister naked(so called Gaytwister)

Psybreaks for running through the city on MDMA with a boner

 

Hahahaha spot on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Redo    32
9 hours ago, Psychedelic Superbeast said:

Fullon is for mastrubation to 90s Anime Girls while crying...(because of loneliness)

Crying? Please, everyone knows 3D girls are overrated, 2D girls are way better. What about downtempo and suomi?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...