Shall I stop posting?

radi6404

You don`t have to start such strange intelligence phylosophie, I know the reason, and it is they have enough. It is too much for them to see a few mroe Astral Projection topics or topics of the other artists I like.

No. Try again.

I wont try again, I stated you the reasons and if you think there are different reasons than that is your personal problem.

The problems for most members are

Too much talk about my favourite artists

Not behaving appropriately with recommendations

Talking bad about newschool

That are the things that annoy people here and the reason things happen and we are here now. If you think it is for something different tell me. I am not that stupid to not know that the stuf I say about mountains and raods is used agaisnt me to spam my and other topics and to ahve a laugh about me. I am different to other pepople for many reasons I explained here, mainly that I am stuck at a place I don`t like, but if you really think the stories I tell in the offtopic and my appreciation is not used against me, you are very naive.

Radi relax, ok? Don't take everything serious, we are here for fun :)

Go find some skiny legs and rub them, spread your energy. Pay bitches, go piss in middle of park, shit from balcony, i don't know... just find way to relax :lol: after all we need ya :wub:

Radi relax, ok? Don't take everything serious, we are here for fun :)

Go find some skiny legs and rub them, spread your energy. Pay bitches, go piss in middle of park, shit from balcony, i don't know... just find way to relax :lol: after all we need ya :wub:

need is a strong word

As I have had the "Radi Experience" close in another topic, I would like to say: no, don't stop posting. But you definetely should study more about anything you post. You should stop being addicted to the internet. You should read what you write, and see it from the perspective of the people who will read it. You should find a job. You should find a girlfriend. You should find real, flesh and bone, friends.

These steps won't guarantee anything. Everybody is subject to writing nonsense or lunatic things at any point of their lives, career. But not so often, as it's your case. Sincerely, I am starting to stop looking at your posts as "funny", and moving to "very unpleasant".

Those things come and go, two years ago I had great friends here, no I have only friends in Bulgaria. I may start studying there this fall, because it is easier toget there than to gt to a university here.

I must say, sitting here smoked out and listening to Psysex, this has been a very entertaining, informative, and intriguing thread to read :) Keep it going!! And for the record, Radi (I just friend requested you on FB, let's see if I get a response lol), I say you might as well keep posting, regardless of anything at all :) Why not, right??! What is reality anyway :D

I quit contact with the friends I had here because they were constantly lending money and cigarettes with late or no return. Also when i sold them some stuff (graphics crds, mp3 players etc) they would pay a bit when selling and the rest they would not pay. I don`t need such friends.

I had serious conversation last night with Radi, spend almost a hour to give him my advices. I hope he will consider it, if not thats his problem.

I felt... HE NEED TO FUCK SOMETHING :excl:

Truthfully, with all the advice (or none) being thrown at Radi, no matter what thread he posts, he's going to get bombarded by the other users here. Now c'mon with that! I like everyone here and getting into the topics after returning to this forum after a few years away has been enjoyable. I seen how some threads can get rediculous too. Anyone that goes out of their way to not be productive in Radi's thread (mainly or anyone elses), you need to change too. Stop the BS everyone! It's kind of killing it for me. We're a small group as is in the world so why single someone out who loves the music as much as we do. It's really easy to just ease up. all together now, please 8)

Radi, when other people start threads that don't go anywhere, they generally shrug and say "oh well". You berate people for not replying, or not replying in the way you want. Don't wonder why people get annoyed.

Truthfully, with all the advice (or none) being thrown at Radi, no matter what thread he posts, he's going to get bombarded by the other users here. Now c'mon with that! I like everyone here and getting into the topics after returning to this forum after a few years away has been enjoyable. I seen how some threads can get rediculous too. Anyone that goes out of their way to not be productive in Radi's thread (mainly or anyone elses), you need to change too. Stop the BS everyone! It's kind of killing it for me. We're a small group as is in the world so why single someone out who loves the music as much as we do. It's really easy to just ease up. all together now, please 8)

You're probably right.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know it this should be taken as good. But each to his own. It seems that we can survive without Radi. Though I believe he's actively participating in this forum, under a disguise and a more "normal" attitude.

Disagree with you.

Frankly speaking , on balance I think people have been far too indulgent with Radi.

Pedro

Disagree with you.

Frankly speaking , on balance I think people have been far too indulgent with Radi.

Pedro

agree, the internet persona he created for himself is annoying