Shall I stop posting?

radi6404

Guest D N H

Come on man, what's this real unreal. I don't see why someone in the internet should pretent to be someone else.

It would be unacceptable if you pretended to be someone else person. For example, if you pretended to be Fabien or Boris Blenn that would be awful and a deception.

But if you appear to be a french poet who likes flying with a glider over the pacific or Spiderman himself, that's your own thing, even if it might be questionable :lol: .

I believe this time the NSFW indicator is ironic, right? :huh:

What? No. People have been sacked for watching stuff far more innocuous than Kunt and the Gang.

Come on man, what's this real unreal. I don't see why someone in the internet should pretent to be someone else.

It is inconceivable that it could happen, is it not? Simply amazing that somebody would even dream of doing it.

I think you can be suspicious if radi is serious or not, but not about his existense. He has a facebook account with bulgarian friends, photos of him with relatives and he has provided evidence in the past that he's real. (Taking a photo instantly with the today's page forum on his computer screen).

the only other poster who had a photo of himself as avatar iirc was njho hyrennro (sp?) ;).

but i still think that he's real. and radi's posts are sometimes funny and at other times spark interesting discussions. so: please stay radi, psynews needs you. and i hope you laugh about the rucurring boris blenn jokes as we do, we mean no harm :). we know your appreciation for his music in this Virtual Landspace comes From the Heart; so Embrace it and Rock Da House. ;)

I wil stay and I have no problems with Boris Blenn jokes. I only have problem with not getting a lot of answers but thsi forum is not the most active one after all and I got a lot of replies on the youth topic. So I don't think it is a problem.

Radi is real and his cousin even more, nice girl :lol:

Us 2 planned to become even closer :huh::o

@Depths/No Hitz you are not authorized to use my Screen Shots, copyrights man :P

just do as you like....... but don´t write about intimate stuff. There are things the world doesn´t need to know.... Even though it spices psynews quite a bit up...

I think that you misunderstood me, I know nothing about this person and it's not really in my interests to post personal stuff about him (I wouldn't know what)! I just think it's a bit silly, some guy pretending to be Bulgarian with terrible English grammar transforms into a German typing English fluently, and suddenly some one else pops up having the same kind of weird conversations. I think it's strange that I'm apparently in the minority thinking that this is a tad suspicious, but maybe I'm wrong. :)

I just think it's a bit silly, some guy pretending to be Bulgarian with terrible English grammar transforms into a German typing English fluently

What are you talking about? No such transformation has taken place. Radi has never claimed to be anything other than a Bulgarian who spends most of his time living in Germany. And he doesn't type English "fluently" - his English is barely any better now than it was years ago.

As I said, I could be wrong. I don't follow this 'phenomena' to the fullest so maybe I'm missing out on something... Some posts look like troll posts to me. Anyway, it's for the music that I'm registered here, I shall move on. ;)

And he doesn't type English "fluently" - his English is barely any better now than it was years ago.

His fake Bulgarian English has improved immesurably since he first arrived here in 2005.

On a different note, he used to have a signature regarding the steep Bulgarian mountains misspelling the word "steep". He got a lot of traction with some of the people here on psynews with this misspelling. So I posted to him informing that the word was misspelt. Predictably, he left it as it was. Why correct it if you can milk the joke a bit more?

I see he has a new thread on Bulgarian mountains (steep of course!). It is probably very funny as well.

Pedro

If you had the slightest ammount of brain, you would know that during 2007 2008 I was in Bulgaria and also during 2010, if you have checked out the IP adress at that time you would know I lived there at that time.

If you had the slightest ammount of brain, you would know that during 2007 2008 I was in Bulgaria and also during 2010, if you have checked out the IP adress at that time you would know I lived there at that time.

I just checked the IP addresses of a bunch of your posts from those time periods and they were all German.

Your new thread on very steep Bulgarian mountains is a success. And congratulations on calling supergroover a racist because he did not fancy your pictures.

I just checked the IP addresses of a bunch of your posts from those time periods and they were all German.

I doubt the posts exist at all anymore, I posted mainly on the old offtopic then anyway, I definatly was in Bulgaria, check some threads were I hold two hallucinogen cds at a shiny balcony rail, again the same question whether I am real or not.

Also there should be a lot of motorway pictures from the Bulgarian motorways at that time, but they might be on old offtopic.

I used Bulgarian internet called BTK, I have no clue why the posts would have a German IP adress.

OK, I've just found some old posts of yours with Bulgarian IP addresses. I hadn't found them before because of the forum's broken search function.

Not really.

(1) I have not seen the evidence myself

(2) Even if you are Bulgarian, you are still a troll.

Pedro

Yes, it is obvious everybody wants you to keep posting. So continue with the steep mountains and the hallucinogen, etc.