Shall I stop posting?

radi6404

I think that you misunderstood me, I know nothing about this person and it's not really in my interests to post personal stuff about him (I wouldn't know what)! I just think it's a bit silly, some guy pretending to be Bulgarian with terrible English grammar transforms into a German typing English fluently, and suddenly some one else pops up having the same kind of weird conversations. I think it's strange that I'm apparently in the minority thinking that this is a tad suspicious, but maybe I'm wrong. :)

Hi Djuna, my post was directed to Radi and was an answer to the thread title. Maybe got mix with the real unreal talking. And to that subject I must say that I'm pretty sure he is real, what I'm still not sure, is whether he is or not for real.

What is sure is that he opened this thread looking for some love, and so long I would not say he's got it..... :P

too many posts to read through so I will just go off of your topic starter, Radi.

No, dont stop posting! Its good to see someone is posting topics and keeping the forum alive. Forums these days are dieing (no thanks to social-networking explosion & smartphones).

Don't take it so personal when someone doesn't reply to your thread. We don't have to respond but maybe we just do not know how or with what in particular. When it bothers you so much, it makes you appear like the child mommy never stopped giving attention to. ;p That sounds so mean but I am not saying that as a jab in the arm to you. I like seeing you around here. Refer to the.. I think goa girls thread and my posts show I don't like seeing negative comments posted.

Keep it up!

I don#t care about the insults to me, not a big deal, the bigger problem is that threads recieve a few replies and die then instead of getting many answers. when i ask for some track recommendations and other stuff it recieves only a few answers mostly, some topics in offtopic are like that aswell. Mostly the simple topics recieve more answers.

but I am fine now, it has imporved and the forum is pretty active right now.

Im new to this forum but all I want to say you is :

-No, don't stop posting on this forum, I think this forum really need active people

-If you creat thread only for having a lot of replies and expecting it will happend, well, it's a bit disappointing. I means you can't force people answering you. damn !

We're here for speak about psychedelic trance, and Im already pretty happy to see that there's a such forum about it, so asking many replies it's asking much :P

• 4 weeks later...

Pavel, Charlie, Feathers, Reznik (or, in the latter case, people suspect that Reznik is another fake persona created by the same person as Radi). Radi has a German IP address, though, and Reznik is the only one of those posters who's based in Germany.

Whoever Radi is, though, there exist numerous photos and videos of the guy in his avatar doing Radi-esque things (e.g. holding psytrance CD's or talking about motorways) and also numerous posts apparently by the same person on other fora (including German-language ones) that have nothing to do with psynews.

Actually, after much study several users consider Radi to be a program for creating HTML 5. One day it grew a mind of its own and started posting on these forums.

Sources: http://radiapp.com

This is hilarious. I didn't know people were still questioning Radi's identity. I myself used to think it was just another troll or just Pavel fucking around, but after having talked to him on Facebook on several occasions, I'm more than convinced he's most certainly real and just simply being himself.

To get back on topic, you should never ever stop posting or whatever it is that you do. Every forum needs its own Radi Roll. Keep that in mind.

I think I should stop posting here. When even the mods turn against me like Rotwang. I think the administration should take care of this and look that it is dealed here properly with problems. So when i insult someone people whine like some babies, but when they spam my threads. The moderation does not take care but looks my threads. That is not appropriate moderation but subjective moderation who acts like having something against me. It is really funny how humans act when I talk about goa trance in a psy trance forum. Even if I started a few more Astral projection topics, what is the problem, I really don`t get it?

But then my topics are closed and the spam in my threads is not even deleted. that is playing against one member. Throw me out, ban me, but you will know that you did not act like proper modration, but like people who want to kick out a member that talks a bit too much. Such things only happen in psynews, I have nto been banned in big forums with proper moderation and anyone answers me and takes me seriously. I apologize for annoying the crazy drug heads here.

If Rotwand had turned against you he would have banned you for spamming the forum and/or insulting people. So please stop to see yourself as a victim here. It takes both sides if people don't get along. It's not like you don't know how it works here. You still decide not to adjust and making spam topics (you call it "talking too much", people consider it spam or attention whoring), while you dislike it yourself if your own threads get spammed.

you confuse something Tatsu. I post things about goa trance in the appropriate forum. people post gifs and text that has nothing to do with goa trance, and that is spam. Spam is when something is posted in a topic that does not belong there and has nothing to do with the topic content. some call it offtopic aswell. And I don`t see any reason to not post the topics I have posted, they are all ont topic and about psychedelic and goa trance so waht is wrong with it? If I post a few more Astral Projection topics, which is a big name in the scene it is considered scene? there was no topic about the best downtempo track of Astrasl Projection, only a simmary topic of several favourite features by people, one of them was favourite downtempo track. So I ahve not doen anything wrong in posting that topic.

The funny thing is the moderation does not delte the spam gifs and text but my topcis are being locked. doesn`t that seem like the moderation is acting against me?

It is really funny in such a problematic world that people don`t look to solve the big problems in the world like finally inventing proper engines and batteries for electric cars, but focus to pick on users that do not behave exactly like they want them to behave.

And indeet you are right that it takes both sides when a conflict happens. I post to many topics about oldschool goa artists and people don`t like it, they prefer to talk about ntohing as to talk about oldschool goa artists.

If you are flooding a forum with lots of same threads (several recommendation threads, instead of just one for several songs for example), that's also considered spam.

May I ask you a question? Do you really believe what you wrote in your last sentence? It's exactly stuff like that which makes people think you are either trolling or a fake. And I don't mean this in a mean or provocative way. Do you believe what you wrote in that last sentence without even considering that some of your behaviour and not the content of the posts might be the problem (and mind you, as I said it takes both sides, I'm not fully blaming you) some people have with you?

I think I should stop posting here. When even the mods turn against me like Rotwang.

Just for the record, of the four locked topics of yours on the first page of General Psytrance, only one was locked by me.

But then my topics are closed and the spam in my threads is not even deleted.

And this is wrong, too. Mods, including me, routinely hide spam posts by other members in your threads.

And I don`t see any reason to not post the topics I have posted, they are all ont topic and about psychedelic and goa trance so waht is wrong with it?

What is wrong with it has already been explained, many times, by many different people. It's as if you have some kind of reality filter in your brain that makes you utterly impervious to any suggestion that some of the negative reactions you receive on psynews might to some extent be your own fault. For example, the other day I pointed out that you hardly ever thank people when they try to recommend you the sort of things you ask for, but instead you usually just complain. Your response?

come on Rotwang, I have changed allready. I got much friendlier last time and complain less than earlier. I don't know why people don't see little improvements, when it is not up to their criteria. Look at my threads from several years ago and you will see that I was worse.

As you probably don't remember on account of your reality filter, this wasn't the first time I called you out on this, and I'm not the only person to have done so. In that situation, the sensible response would have been to immediately, noticeably and permanently change your behaviour for the better. But that's not what you did1. Instead you did nothing, until the nth time you were asked, at which point you complained that people hadn't noticed the infinitesimal improvements you had made in the years that you've been posting here, as if that were something to brag about.

1 I looked through the 9 most recent pages of posts in your profile the other day, to see how many times you had thanked someone for one of their recommendations. Once. ONCE, in nine pages of posts. How much effort is it to thank people? And how much effort is it to apologise when you badmouth labels for stuff that you could have discovered was nonsense with minimal effort, like your recent thread about Suntrip Records not selling downloads?

Oh, and another thing about my "biased" moderating: remember a few weeks ago when Pedro and others were attacking you, Radi, and how I defended you? Remember how Pedro accused me of "harassing" him because I'd asked him by PM to stop spamming your threads? Remember how I went to the trouble of searching out a five-year old post to prove that you had indeed posted from a Bulgarian IP? In this very thread?

Funny how selective your memory can be, isn't it?

You did it, Rotwang, I do not deny it, but tht was some weeks ago and by that time we did not have problems with each other. Maybe you have changed and now have something agaisnt me, opinions of peple can change after time, maybe my posts about Astral Projection and the other threads annoy you a lot. I don`t hate you or have something against you for example, user I have something against write now are Pedro, Richja or how he was spelled and technosoomy, I do not hate them since that is a big thing. But I do not understand the need to spam my topics with spamburger pictures and more without real reason.

I don`t have an reallity filter either, I only have the real desire to speak and appreciate goa trance and if I do that, I get my topics spammed and people laughing about me. While some people think I am trolling I really have the emotions about the music I like and I lvoe to share it with, what is the problem to share positive feelings about music, it is something positve, not something negative like bad words or name calling.

And you say I have an reallity filter and ignored when you qauoted a post with my Bulgarian IP adress, but did you not notice how today you said I can call people names without getting any warning? You know exactly why I call them names. They spam my topics til death and no serious posts are possible anymore, so I get angry, don`t I have the right to call them names when they annoy me liek that? What would you do if they call you names.

I don´t say thank you enough indeet, here I have to change you are right. But it is not something really important in my opinion, I would not want people to thank me for posting, I lvoe to help out when someone asks for similar stuff and love to hear the opinion about the tracks I posted, but thank you is not something I demand. However I will change here and respond friendlier to recommendation threads.

I don`t have an reallity filter either, I only have the real desire to speak and appreciate goa trance and if I do that, I get my topics spammed and people laughing about me. While some people think I am trolling I really have the emotions about the music I like and I lvoe to share it with, what is the problem to share positive feelings about music, it is something positve, not something negative like bad words or name calling.

And you say I have an reallity filter and ignored when you qauoted a post with my Bulgarian IP adress, but did you not notice how today you said I can call people names without getting any warning? You know exactly why I call them names. They spam my topics til death and no serious posts are possible anymore, so I get angry, don`t I have the right to call them names when they annoy me liek that?

Radi, please think hard about this: why do you suppose those other posters choose to annoy you like that in the first place? If you can't come up with an answer, try re-reading the replies in some of the threads you've started. Answers are there, but you continue to act like you haven't read them.

You don`t have to start such strange intelligence phylosophie, I know the reason, and it is they have enough. It is too much for them to see a few mroe Astral Projection topics or topics of the other artists I like. That is the main reason, and probably my bad talk about newschool goa trance, lately in the Etnica thread. I am not free to share my opinion or I am dissed, it is not only me who thinks like that but many people think newschool needs a change or at least some tracks that sound closer to oldschool.

And my expectations towards this forum are wrong aswell so I recieve bad feedbacck for that, too. When I ask people to talk and discuss instead of just posting a video. I like talking about that music and discussing it. If the general mood towards me was not taht bad I would love to post an appreciation topic about Green nuns of the revolution. But I know the answers of most people would be a video and 5 words to it, that is all, I would ask for more details and people would mock, saying you are never happy. This shows there is nor eal desire to discuss the music and teh beauty of it.