Shall I stop posting?

radi6404

Shall I stop posting? Since I am tired of those insults all the time and trying to laugh at me at any possible moment. Many of my topics are being ignored and no recommendations given. I know people here want to read my posts since they find them funny, but I would like a bit more respect, especially answering my topics. I have started several topics where I am asking for similar tracks to this or that track and no answers are given, why is that? I asked for trance, for ambient, the threads get one or two answers and are being ignored and rediculed after, while the one asking for not too serious goa gets pages of recommendations. I do not have problems with making a bit fun of me, but ignoring my topics is really not nice and shows that apart from having fun reading my posts many people here don't take me serious and don#t care about me as a person, I do not find that nice. And not only that, I do not get answers for similar tracks to the ones I really love, while I myself post answers to most recommendation threads and try hard to answer as good as possible.

If I get ignored and rediculed in future I might quit or limit posting, since why should I be in the biggest psytrance community, when I don't get answers for questions about psytrance.

• Like 1

No need to tell it and tease ma again. I know it is a big success, but mine are not a success at all. That is because people do not take me seriously and think he is the forum clown. Just because I have different views to some subjects does not mean I am not normal and not a forum member that has to be respected. The main purpose of this forum is to talk about goa trance and give recommendations. The first works very well, the second does not work well at all for me.

You shouldn't stop posting, but:

For example, in your topic 'similar artists as hallucinogen' people (including me), gave you a couple of suggestions but instead of 'thanks for your suggestion/recommendation' people get your indepth analysis of their recommendations, mostly in style 'too much compression, it is awful.' I don't mind anything like that, but don't you think it would be better to start a new topic in review section and post your reviews there? General Psytrance indeed is sub-forum for general discussions but when I see your silly analysis and comparasions between artists in most of your topics and posts, it turns me away for posting anything serious. And trust me, sometimes posting simple 'thanks' means a lot more than being picky and 'smart' in each topic. Just imagine what would be if all active Psynews members start to post their dislikes in each discussion in general psytrance, in almost each topic and start doing silly analysis? That's why we got reviews section, and it indeed needs more reviewers, posters and active users ;)

Speaking about your way of posting 'offtopic stuff', well man, it's funny, at least to me and nobody can't take away thoose great moments on Psynews, while reading about skinny girls, Boris Blenn and very steep Bulgarian mountains, it's pure gold man...and I like it, don't get offended, I laugh on many posts here, for example Imba brought me so much lmao moments and he's not complaining about it.

Regarding this:

don#t care about me as a person

That is not true. I'm sure many of Psynews members appriciate your input and 'virtual' personallity here (even it's just a internet place where people like to share common passion for psychedelic music and art), and even sometimes you're being more rude6404 than youre radi6404. So, don't stop posting, just change a bit some habits ;)

So you suggest I should post reviews in the review section, I would like it but it is a mess in the review section and I don't know what has been posted allready and what not, I would love to write about Youth, Hallucinogen EP's and pleiadians EPs and some compilations. I lvoe indeph analys because I like talkinga bout the music, especially showing what I like about a certain track.

So you suggest I should post reviews in the review section, I would like it but it is a mess in the review section and I don't know what has been posted allready and what not, I would love to write about Youth, Hallucinogen EP's and pleiadians EPs and some compilations. I lvoe indeph analys because I like talkinga bout the music, especially showing what I like about a certain track.

You got review topics about Youth's, Hallucinogen's and Pleiadians's releases (albums and EP's).

Don't get offended Radi, I am sure that you can get good recommendation for tracks, but also sometimes you can search the forum, it has been here for 13 years now and maybe some thing have already been discussed. You never know, you may find some good input in old topics. I don't think people want to offend you but in off-topic it is nice to have a laugh and I am sure people make fun of each other all the time, not just of you. Also maybe people don't have idea about tracks similar to what you look for..

I don't think you should stop posting, Radi. But I agree with Richpa that you would probably get more recommendations if you were in the habit of responding to the recommendations you do get by saying "thanks", instead of complaining that the poster didn't do a good enough job of reading your mind and telling you which artist makes the sounds in your head.

No of course not. You're a freaking psynews legend, we want you here. As for your recommendations just be patient. Some threads get a lot of replies, while some others none. That's the way it is, especially today when Psynews is not as active as 5 years ago.

Guest D N H

i don't know any track similar to shiva chandra - milk bar

Wow! When was that one?? Milk bar is one of my most favorite, so much i can recall it in my mind anytime.

Shall I stop posting? Since I am tired of those insults all the time and trying to laugh at me at any possible moment. Many of my topics are being ignored and no recommendations given.

If I get ignored and rediculed in future I might quit or limit posting, since why should I be in the biggest psytrance community, when I don't get answers for questions about psytrance.

I respect you, you're authentic, plus we agree in many views.

As far as i have understand, you like humor and you have a playful expression, plus you like to intrigue other users. So, this brings satire from other users . Of course, i can't speak on behalf of everyone, which means i don't know if any user dislikes you, but eventhough things have to get clear.

Generally speaking, fortunately or unfortunately, the world is sort of a chaos. Many people, many types of people, various angles & viewpoints, many predilections. So, antipathy is something unavoidable and since you express yourself genuinely and sparkily. But as i said above, the worst is when things don't get clear.

Don't get influenced by the small participation in some of your topics, it happens to me also, it happens to others also.

Radi, you complain for no posting support in your topics, but i have made a topic with this subject and yet of you to post your personal view...

just do as you like....... but don´t write about intimate stuff. There are things the world doesn´t need to know.... Even though it spices psynews quite a bit up...