Shall I stop posting?

radi6404

If you think I am not real than oyou are not real myself, I think I have shown it so many times that I am real that any person would believe it. Who else woulöd put a personal photo in his profile pic.

Guest D N H

really where u read(red) this?

this is interesting hahahhaha

Someone mentioned that somewhere (general?) What makes that funny interesting... :unsure:

are there any user/users suspected to be behind?

Pavel, Charlie, Feathers, Reznik (or, in the latter case, people suspect that Reznik is another fake persona created by the same person as Radi). Radi has a German IP address, though, and Reznik is the only one of those posters who's based in Germany.

Whoever Radi is, though, there exist numerous photos and videos of the guy in his avatar doing Radi-esque things (e.g. holding psytrance CD's or talking about motorways) and also numerous posts apparently by the same person on other fora (including German-language ones) that have nothing to do with psynews.

Someone mentioned that somewhere (general?) What makes that funny interesting... :unsure:

its strange and funny to tell someone its not real? in a forum

im ma05683 and obvious im not real too cause i dont use my real name etc

lol

maybe im Depths/No Hitz cause my ip propably shows your town :P

maybe !!!!!!!!! lolllll

Guest D N H

Wow, that's what psynews needed! A Clouseau mystery to fool everybody!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Does anybody remembers "bwhale" ?? )

Guest D N H

maybe !!!!!!!!! lolllll

As far as i know, my ip shows Athens.

Nobody says Good morning entering the bus in Germany ?

@ 4:25 who's dog is barking ?

Well, only bus drivers that know you will say, others will mostly not say anything. It was noon when i recorded it anyway.

I personally find Radi a boring troll and his pretending that he is Bulgarian as distasteful. It has gone for too many years because people keep feeding it. He has an German IP because he isn't Bulgarian and I know enough Bulgarians (and have been there numerous times on business) there to think that his initial attempts at pretending to write "Bulgarian English" as very sad (especially in the beginning).

I had Rotwang yesterday harass me for giving Radi a hard time and he erased my previous comment (as far as I can see). Frankly, I am unapologetic. Some of you find him amusing, You are lucky, he seems cloying and tedious to me.

7,000 posts and he is still going strong after all these years. How many trolls can claim this?

I had Rotwang yesterday harass me

No, you didn't. Replying to his every thread to call him a troll is called harassment. Me telling you one time to stop doing so is called moderating.

should I load up a picture of my Bulgarian passport you [insult deleted]?

Yes, that's a good idea (as long as you cover up any potentially sensitive information).

But why is it neccesarry?

It's not necessary, and it probably won't work. There will always be people doubting your existence. I'd take it as a compliment if I were you.

Guest D N H

There will always be people doubting your existence. I'd take it as a compliment if I were you.

its strange and funny to tell someone its not real? in a forum

im ma05683 and obvious im not real too cause i dont use my real name etc

lol

maybe !!!!!!!!! lolllll

Yes, i guess you 're right about that.

Me for example, i am not an astronaut, i am not going to Sirius and probably my anti-cheese humor won't change musical tastes or the directions of psytrance... So, i can be anyone, although few people here know my real name or me personally, but nothing obligates me to reveal my id and since i'm not having any transactions.

Since radi hasn't harmed anyone or made troubles or hackings or stole anyone, he can be anyone or anything. Sometimes, he might be boring or difficult to understand, but who cares afterall, you can skip forward.

myc-radi.jpg:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: