7. Distorted Visions

SOUL KONTAKT

8. Amnesia Reaction

FILTERIA

9. Path to Sychelia

ASIRION

10. Daydreamer

ARTIFACT303

the samples sound great; exactly the style of goa trance i like most. also the artwork is indeed nice. is that their first goa release? i've never heard from that label before.

soul kontakt seems a bit misplaced, i only know him as (good) progressive artist and the samples don't tell a lot here, but there's maybe some nice goa-melody-goodness going on in the full track?

• 2 weeks later...

And back with a great release is Hado Records, Bravo! I think they are also involved in another great release which was out lately.

welcome back to the scene!

Alright, why do I get spam from Hado even though I've never bought a thing or them nor subscribed to anything? I guess I'll skip this compilation just because spammers are the lowest form of human scum and I'd love to see each and every one of them hanged, drawn and quartered.

Alright, why do I get spam from Hado even though I've never bought a thing or them nor subscribed to anything? I guess I'll skip this compilation just because spammers are the lowest form of human scum and I'd love to see each and every one of them hanged, drawn and quartered.

I have nice idea for you: you buy this CD, kill your logic and go to Nirvara. Aum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My favorite is by far the Artifact303 remix of Dansul Ieleilor. What a high energy track with the bass thundering through my body. Amazing. Eleusyn comes in close second with a great acidic and floating track. Love this. Then its Celestial Intelligence with some great goa. Surprisingly good compilation.

And after some more listens I get the brilliance of Psychotria Viridis, Amnesia Reaction, Path to Sychelia and Daydreamer. I'm really amazed by the quality of this massive Goa compilation.

Hopefully this label continues to grow since this first comp is filled with quality. A true contender for Suntrip for sure.

Now excuse me, I have to order this cd asap! :)

And after some more listens I get the brilliance of Psychotria Viridis, Amnesia Reaction, Path to Sychelia and Daydreamer. I'm really amazed by the quality of this massive Goa compilation.

Hopefully this label continues to grow since this first comp is filled with quality. A true contender for Suntrip for sure.

Now excuse me, I have to order this cd asap! :)

We will have it in the Suntrip shop within 2 weeks :) (which is easy for you Belgians!) :)

• 2 months later...