VA - Shaltu (Suntrip Records) to be released soon!

Dear Suntrippers! :)

After the stunning E-Mantra release we are back with the first compilation in a looooong time! :) The VA is called Shaltu, witch is an Indian term for the helping spirits of the shaman while doing a trance dance! :)

Posted Image

As usual, the compilation showcases the best of what Suntrip has to offer! :) You'll have a part with spiralling, floating deep goa-trance and a part with uptempo, crazy dancefloorstormers! :)

Have a listen to the samples, look at the tracklist and let us know what you think! :) It will be released at the end of february! :)

1. Ra - Lifethread

2. Crossing Mind - Hydrophonic Visions

3. Nebula Meltdown - Mindstream Continuum

4. Shakta - Lepton Head (Filteria Rmx)

5. InnerSpace - InnerSpace

6. Ephedra & Imba - Emergency Acid System

7. Shani Yantra - Fractal Memories

8. Ra - Time Current (E-Mantra Rmx)

9. Sirius - Universe

http://www.suntriprecords.com/release/cat/SUNCD24/

For people that want to stay up to date... This is our facebook-group :)

http://www.facebook.com/groups/44610463274/10150721609228275/?notif_t=like

• Like 1

Most excited about that new Ra track. I really wish for a new uptempo album soon. Also Nebula Meltdown, Imba&Ephedra and Sirius sound very good.

I have to point out, though - and maybe I'm gonna be in the minority here - but the Lepton Head remix sounds not so good. I said this back when Jannis posted it on the soundcloud page as well. I don't know, something about it just sounds hollow. We'll see.

Don't know about the cover, I love the colors but not sure if anything else. Maybe a grower.

Very very interesting compilation!!! Great beginnig 2012 :) but cover...previous was much better

Actually I like the cover, pattern elements and colours fits perfectly with theme of compilation, only thing that looks bad is the font

Thanks for the reactions :)

Ra is working on a new album now indeed :) Next will be Crossing Mind though, and Mindsphere is ready too :) So expect a lot to be released this year :) The Filteria rmx is superb imo, even if I don't always like his very maximal tracks... This one is superb :)

About the cover... Which previous cover you guys mean? :) Well, Actually I adore the cover, the painting which is worked into it (the shaman looking thing) is one of my all time favorite paintings... If I could afford it, I would have bought it immediately :)

Nice one! I like the cover a lot and from the samples I like more the last 3 tracks (shani yantra, e-mantra rmx and sirius) eventhough 2min sample is really not fair for this story-telling kind of music!

Overall sound also sounds good, indeed nice mastering!

Good job, I like!:)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...