Your Favorite Simon Posford Album

So, what is your favorite Simon Posford album?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. So, what is your favorite Simon Posford album?

• The Infinity Project - Feeling Weird
    • The Infinity Project - Mystical Experiences
    • Hallucinogen - Twisted
    • Hallucinogen - The Lone Deranger
    • Dub Trees - The Nature Never Betrayed...
    • Celtic Cross - Hicksville
    • Shpongle - Are You Shpongled?
    • Shpongle - Tales Of The Inexpressible
    • Younger Brother - Flock Of Bleeps
    • The Mystery Of Yeti 1
    • The Mystery Of Yeti 2

and you forgot the In Dub album... actually in the end it's In Dub that stayed in my CD player the longest. Actually I just re-listened to it a week ago and realized that it holds to time pretty well, contrary to the Shpongle albums which I find frankly boring today...

Oh and you also fogot the Shpongle remix album...

And the In Dub albums is also not by Simon. As much as I know all the tracks are remixed by Ott.

• 2 years later...

I choose Twisted but it is very difficult as i like most of them the same, for example feeling weird is IMO almsot as good as Twisted and so is Shpongle - Are you shpongled, i msut say that The Lone deranger is very good, too but the style is a bit different, i find the sharling RMX a bit too cheesy and i wanted add that these albums are trancehistory and some of the best albums ever released under the style psychedelic trance.

I had to choose only one so for me is

Hallucinogen - The Lone Deranger.

ditto my titto

On a side note, i never really got the big YB album is SO føkking amazing thingy dingy.

I like i (of course)t, but haven't been caught by it as much as many others seem to be. oh well ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Are u Shpongled?

Hmm Dub Trees are not Simon is it? Its Youth (and Greg Hunter) right? Although Simon did co-produce on one track, but so did Wadada and Ott... Great album nonetheless!

Yeah Simon just co-wrote & Engineered "Magnetica" on the Dub Trees album

My favourite Simon Posford. Hallucinogen in Dub :)

Tough choice, but following the much despised Highlander there can only be one philosophy, I'd chose Hallucinogen's "Twisted". Gosh, the memory lane factor would take its toll here, as this was one of the first CDs I ever bought.

But neverminding the sentimental bullshit, the music here speaks a 1000 languages and takes the whole psy trance movement to some new levels. Remarkable album!

He collaborated on 4 tracks on Feeling Weird.

4 tracks on Mystical Experiences.

He appears as "engineer/producer" on Nature Never Did Betray the Heart that Loved Her.

I wouldn't call those Simon works.

Also, he only did 1 track on MotY 2. Not sure if he collaborated on all of MotY 1.

He collaborated on 4 tracks on Feeling Weird.

4 tracks on Mystical Experiences.

He appears as "engineer/producer" on Nature Never Did Betray the Heart that Loved Her.

I wouldn't call those Simon works.

Also, he only did 1 track on MotY 2. Not sure if he collaborated on all of MotY 1.

MotY 1 is credited as a group "Mystery of the Yeti" so I think it was a super collaboration on the whole album :)