Shall I stop posting?

radi6404

little sister ?

HAHA!! Does that mean you suppose I might be another incarnation of whatever origin Radi "spawned" from? (if indeed he is not himself.. lol) That tickles me ^_^ Unlike Radi, though, I'm credibly active elsewhere, like FB and the Twisted Forums ;) Though I admit I'm not fully convinced about Radi, either -- since accepting my friend request on FB, I've yet to see any activity from him or even proof he's seen any message I've sent him... :P

Don't want to sound too curious...but as some of you have been in Psynews longer than me and have known Radi as well, tell us: is Radi a real person, or a character? I don't have any clues about that.

edit: "haven't any clue" vs "don't have any clues"...need to polishi my English :wacko::mellow:

Don't want to sound too curious...but as some of you have been in Psynews longer than me and have known Radi as well, tell us: is Radi a real person, or a character?

Nobody knows.

Thing is that he reminds a lot a legendary member (for being nonsense ad infinitum) of Isratrance who some thought initially he was funny, but he wasn't and I personally think he was one of the main reasons IR lost its importance. Some think he was a genius there, too.

Darkill, Imba, possibly richpa lol, Fatkidwithajetpack.

Or all of the above. Lol obviously I have no idea.

I am mad but nobody wants to be radi :P i don't wear leggings too

@technossomy he probably asking/showing him to try it and prove his loyalty and support! :lol:

I remember the self shots Radi put on here. Also, the pictures from out his window at the local rooftops in Bulgaria.

He is real and he is Bulgarian and he is like Bulgaria's version of Earl.

• 3 weeks later...

because, radi

whenever you ask for "light" goa trance, and people give recommendations - you complain and say "no that is not light at all".

When you are asking for "emotional" trance, you complain and say it is not emotional.

You even think we are stupid for this and that suggestion.

After this behaviour, why would anyone in their right mind continue to talk to you.

Besides, you are mostly completely wrong in what is emotional, light, dark etc. You have a very unique definition of these terms, this is why you will never get a "good" recommendation - because what the rest of us feels is "light" you completely disagree.

You are a strange strange little man, radi.

(Im an old user btw new account)