Jump to content
Drosophila

Elysium - Dance For The Celestial Beings II

Recommended Posts

Anoebis    399
20 hours ago, Celaripo said:

he is not so not sure whats your point

That for some reason people accept it much more when an artist bullshits, then when other people do... Thats all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paul Eye    451

I already requested and got a partial refund when he decided to cancel the T-shirt. Let's see if the album ever arrives. And if the promised remix album and whatever else he had in the bundle never arrive, it's time for another refund.
Not exactly having high hopes for any of those anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Celaripo    148
10 hours ago, Anoebis said:

That for some reason people accept it much more when an artist bullshits, then when other people do... Thats all.

politicians are paid with our taxes so of course they owe us something back

elysium said many times he refunds the money to any donator who wants the money back -  its not like you paid for anything he did not deliver or if you did you can get it back - as pauleye said above

so yes silly comparison

and mars using an automatic reminder every 6 months to bump the topic is pretty pathetic

just my 2 cents - and im sure the album will come out eventually anyway but if he does not its not the end of the world

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anoebis    399
41 minutes ago, Celaripo said:

elysium said many times he refunds the money to any donator who wants the money back -  its not like you paid for anything he did not deliver or if you did you can get it back - as pauleye said above

 so yes silly comparison

and mars using an automatic reminder every 6 months to bump the topic is pretty pathetic

just my 2 cents - and im sure the album will come out eventually anyway but if he does not its not the end of the world

 

If it was only the cd, you are 100% right. The reason why Mars brings this up every six months is because at least 3 (!!) people we know, are still waiting on a refund of 500€ for not showing up on events. Its like a "reminder" for other organisers. Scroll back somewhere here for the full story

I love his music, but he should be serious about people's money, and not doing so is seriously damaging our scene. I think, in todays world, too much unserious behaviour is somehow accepted, and thats sad. We shouls stand up against stuff like this! (cfr so many festivals). In the end, being honest and fair should be "normal", and stealing should be condemned. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Celaripo    148
On 4/28/2019 at 9:46 AM, Anoebis said:

If it was only the cd, you are 100% right. The reason why Mars brings this up every six months is because at least 3 (!!) people we know, are still waiting on a refund of 500€ for not showing up on events. Its like a "reminder" for other organisers. Scroll back somewhere here for the full story

I love his music, but he should be serious about people's money, and not doing so is seriously damaging our scene. I think, in todays world, too much unserious behaviour is somehow accepted, and thats sad. We shouls stand up against stuff like this! (cfr so many festivals). In the end, being honest and fair should be "normal", and stealing should be condemned. 

fair enough then
was not aware of these other stories

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
technosomy    232

on the surface he answers some questions
but like stated above, if he wants people to take this seriously, he needs to give back the money he owes for his no shows.
otherwise i will never support this person ever, i already threw all his albums away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psytones    98

Should have made the album Then asked for backers. 2013 is s long time since. 1 500 dollah is mucho money, honey. .. Makes me wonder, should we.. Will ppl back it? (The 3 cds are done, just not printed). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thanosp81    296
7 hours ago, technosomy said:

i already threw all his albums away

That's a bit silly, isn't?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
technosomy    232
On 5/16/2019 at 7:12 PM, thanosp81 said:

That's a bit silly, isn't?

didn't actually bin them, gave them away, but i can't support people who rip others off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...