Crop Circles - The Singles

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D :D :D :D

for pleiadians....i would like a 4x cd pack:

1. ifo reprinted and remastered (remastering not necessarily)

2. live versions of tracks

3. remixes (of released tracks)

4. unreleased

:D :D :D :D

for pleiadians....i would like a 4x cd pack:

1. ifo reprinted and remastered (remastering not necessarily)

2. live versions of tracks

3. remixes (of released tracks)

4. unreleased

Make it 5-pack, because we all want CD with live IFO and FOL, if such recordings are available :D!

Relax and Chill, 2013 would see no pleiadians but who knows, 2014 may! It is hard to tell now, but let's enjoy the crop circles meanwhile, shall we?

By the way, it was discovered thanks to a TIP by a Greek friend that the 4th track on the Full Mental Jackpot EP was in reality an unreleased by CCR, and you may wonder who the ?£$% are they? Well it was a side project of Lotus Omega featuring Thomas, a friend of theirs, and the track sounds absolutely like Crop Circles track, plus, it was mislabeled Crop Circles - Untitled on a DAT and the rest is history.. (:

Enjoy the bonus track!

Pre-Order your copies from DAT Records website! Plenty still available and yes there will be a digital release as well, soonish!

• 2 weeks later...

DAT site is your place to find a clear new copy with support to label directly, but then you can also get it at psyshop, amazon and others ;)

to australia to!

viva italia post!

Weird. Usually Italian post sucks big time. Last time I bought something via Discogs from an Italian guy the REGISTERED package spent over a week in some local post office before even leaving to be shipped out of the country...

I WANT MY CROP CIRCLES NOW :D

This time, my friends, all was shipped from spain ;) hope you will all receive the packs SOON!

This time, my friends, all was shipped from spain ;) hope you will all receive the packs SOON!

Haha totally forgot the Spain thing... anyway, arrived today, and although I rarely use the expression this is FUCKING AWESOME :D

@BraneFreeze if people want to buy digital better buy from my official website, i don't have an official bandcamp yet, that is the distribution of beatspace store...

thanks for the support anyway, a part of that sale will come my way ;). I just noiticed you bought all my releases on digital format, thank you!