Name your favourite Vibrasphere song

Tatsu

Vibrasphere is for sure my favourite progressive act outhere and I know there are several Vibrasphere lovers at this forum. So name your favourite track! :)

Mine is Terra Azul from the Archipelago album. The guitars in it are just great, a very moving and somehow melancholic song. The remix from the Archipelago Remix album is great too, the vocals total fit in there. I still like the original a bit more.

indian summer

yes, I also like Indian Summer a lot...

The songs on Archipelago are a tad too melancholic for me btw ... they're great in winter ... but nothing for summer ... IMHO...

:)

Vibrasphere is for sure my favourite progressive act outhere and I know there are several Vibrasphere lovers at this forum. So name your favourite track! :)

Mine is Terra Azul from the Archipelago album. The guitars in it are just great, a very moving and somehow melancholic song. The remix from the Archipelago Remix album is great too, the vocals total fit in there. I still like the original a bit more.

tierra azul was a favourite for a while... Forest Fuel takes the the cake these days though, but i haven't heard the newest album as of yet, so dunno... <_<

Is it ok to depreciate Vibrasphere here? I guess not... but they (he) really really sucked at Fusion. Most boring act ever!

Somehow I can imagine them not being the best live act!

I like them most through headphones walking about!

i fully agree with snapinho here.. it was an utterly boring nonlive act. He was trying to find stuff to do all the time because it wasnt live, checking headphones, twisted eq a little, drinking a beer, chatting... Very dissappointing while its one of my all time favourite.

• 1 month later...

i fully agree with snapinho here.. it was an utterly boring nonlive act. He was trying to find stuff to do all the time because it wasnt live, checking headphones, twisted eq a little, drinking a beer, chatting... Very dissappointing while its one of my all time favourite.

Totally had the same experience in new york. In fact, one of the most disappointing "live" acts I've ever heard.

Regardless, Vibrasphere has been one of my favorite progressive acts for years now....off the top of my head i'd name "Purple Floating" as my favorite...but I know there are many others...just don't recall the names