What type of psy DO you get?

Lauryn

Tech-Trance

Stuff like those guys from Germany do ( X-dream, Midi Miliz etc), wizzy noise first 2 albums, Refeer Decree, Sensient, Nuclear Ramjet, Kino Oko....

Those stuff I can get. And I don't think there is enough of it. Tech-trance is maybe the most underrated sub-genre in eletronic music ever

Too bad most people don't get this :(

I am not so good at naming categories, but I think I like the morning stuff the most, uplifting, groovy as long as it doesn't get cheesy. I also like the atmospheric full on with old school influences, like Cosma, Mantrix and Prometheus. Some old school like Green Nuns of the Revolution and Total Eclipse and psychill (Shpongle, Entheogenic), some ambient(ish) (Celtic Cross, Mystery of the Yeti) and some progressive/psy (Tegma, Neelix). Oh, and I also like some of the so called 'new school' stuff like Khetzal and Ethereal.

I am with Stalker, but minus midimiliz :D I dont get a lot of psychedelic trance at the moment though, and lets face it, the new generation Tech Trance isnt that psychedelic. It CAN be, but often not. I mean, I have given Ticons new album a lot of a listen lately, and I find it more and more just Trance than Psy Progg.

Same goes for Son Kite or the others I am affraid.

I do like it a lot though, as I come from a techno/trance background. "GOA" Trance will always be in my heart, and has been since project2trance, but Acid/Techno/Trance is always going to be there more! :)

Happy I am, about the new music getting made this days! :)

I get mostly melodic stuff, also cheesy songs... :P

Full-on (not the noisy but the melodic type), psypop like IM The Supervisor, full-on with vocals, some progressive (Flowjob, Tegma's liveset is nice, stuff from Tribalvision, Lish and so on), old school from acidic stuff like GNOTR to Hallucinogen, old Istratrance like Luminus, Xerox, Passenger, MFG and the likes, clubtrance like Yahel and even stuff like Tiesto (I know, it's not psy but I still love it), some downtempo and ambient stuff, dubby stuff like Hallucinogen In Dub.

Im more into the darker harder side of psy. But I also enjoy some prog/ nice melodic ,uplifting groovy tunes. Anything from ghreg on earth , derango , psykovsky , procs to vibasphere , ticon or Mr peculiar . The last tech- trance album i really liked was triac so im going to get more of that :)

I like most music that tries the move musical bounderies (not all of course :P), I dont wanna be confined to listen to specific genres, even though there are of course some I listen to more than others... so I guess what "type" I really DO get is the experimental type :blink: not sure that makes sense but I guess it does'nt have too ;)

This goes for old and new music of course... But then again I also get stuff that is not "experimental" but usually (proberbly goes for most people here) I dont like protocol music where everything has been heard before. ;)I guess I just appreciate artists who want or wanted to bring something new into orbit!

Some psychedelic-chill out like Liquid Records releases I enjoy a lot, also Zero Cult, Aes Dana, H.U.V.A. Network etc...

Some dark trance like Ka-Sol, Datakult, Catatonic Despair, Celsung, Total etc...

Most Goa like old Chi-Ad, Digital Sun, Dreamweaver, Prana, Future Prophecy etc...

Some progressive as old Spirallianz, Midimiliz, Fuzzion, Krumelur, Yumade etc...

And some Full-On like the old Timecode releases, and some other like Phyx and other South African artists, not all though...

Psy Bouncy music

I dont have a set taste, just anything that will get me moving and bouncing around the floor with a smile on my face,

All I look for in music is a good thumping beat, complexity & a good production level

I get pretty much whatever I like. Which happens to be a lot of Russian, Greek, and American darkpsy, Danish, German, Swedish, Australian progressive, South African and Australian fullon. Especially progessive these days. Im a lover of the oldschool trance, sometimes even the cheesy stuff. Sorry but I cant help liking what I like :angry::P ! And I also get psy-chill/ambient, and techtrance from Kino Oko to Triac (I agree there should be more techtrance, and if its not psychedelic, well, if its good, its good!)

B)B)

Minimal stuff like Intact Instinct, Krumelur, The Delta, old Haldolium and Shiva Chadra.

Prog stuff like Son Kite, Ticon, Atmos.

Well full-on like old IM, Talamasca, Talpa, Logic Bomb.

Stuff like Eat Static and Juno Reactor.

And of course oldschool goa.