Musicians who you wished released a full length album?

exotic

Satori - Judging from what I know from Satori, a full-length album could be one of the trippiest experiences of all time.

Too bad neither Sean Williams nor Pete Martin are into the psy/goa trance scene anymore (apparently it took quite a bit of convincing to have Sean on a track on Nervasystem's Brainradio album).

• Like 1

Satori does have 8 tracks and Sean had remastered them all for release on a single album.

That fell to the wayside though... :(

It's a shame, as the remasters sound wonderful

Maybe something for Draeke to have a lok then?

Satori does have 8 tracks and Sean had remastered them all for release on a single album.

That fell to the wayside though... :(

It's a shame, as the remasters sound wonderful

That's great to know!

Indeed something for draeke or for us, since we pretty much share the same goal and offer additional capacity.  :D

Should probably start contacting people about this. :)

• Like 1

Let's see what I got here:

•  
  • Man With No Name - Sure, he has released albums but... there is no collection of his REMIXES. "(MWNN Remix)" is like a freakin' seal of quality. :P
  •  

Its getting old, but MWNN In DUB Mixed by OTT would be, fantastic. Same goes for any goatrance act. GNotR In DUB Mixed by OTT. BotFB In DUB Mixed by OTT. Hunab Ku In DUB Mixed by OTT. T.I.P. In DUB Mixed by OTT. OOOD In DUB Mixed by OTT. Transwave In DUB Mixed by OTT. Shakta In DUB Mixed by OTT. M-Run In DUB Just for Fun Mixed by OTT. IM In DUB Mixed by OTT.

• Like 1

There's already a Green Nuns on Ice album produced by Nunner Matt Coldrick. Not sure we really need a second down tempo re-imaging of GNOTR.

As for Satori. That's something Sean put together around 2000/2001 when he was starting his record labels Artifact Records and Process Productions. 

It was a simple compilation of the 8 released Satori tracks and was called "Classics." 

I've tried convincing Sean to get his stuff up on Bandcamp for a while, but he just don't seem to want to invest the time into it just yet.

I dunno if he'll license to anyone else for release, but maybe. 

I love the Satori stuff greatly. Definitely some of the first Goa to really hook me back in the day.

They already have 1 full lengh out but I REALLY want a new full length from Khetzal (it's been over 10 yrs already wtf!!) and Artifact303. Both have been doing comp appearances, and Artifact303 at least had several new songs in 2015, but I'd really love a new full length from each of them

Just played with Artifact303 last weekend in Brazil and good news album is half way to go!

I heard 5 new tracks and they are killer. Much deeper and newer sounds, great crossover from Goa and modern psytrance. Really looking forward to this one :)

• Like 1

Just played with Artifact303 last weekend in Brazil and good news album is half way to go!

I heard 5 new tracks and they are killer. Much deeper and newer sounds, great crossover from Goa and modern psytrance. Really looking forward to this one :)

Psytrance huh??

• 2 weeks later...