happy tracks

incredible

hi folks,

Where are the tracks that are meant to diffuse a feeling of happiness? Seriously i can't find many!

An artist made a track to express this feeling and the result is pretty relevant to me:

Particl-x - goa for happiness (VA - Hearts of goa 2015)

(there is no upload anywhere so ask me to upload if you need)I surprised myself smiling when listening!

So what are the tracks that make you feel happy?

I hope that this topic can help us to have a better idea of how happiness is expressed in the psytrance universe.

almost all old man with no name tracks, Der Dritte Raum-Hale Bopp, Spiritual Healing- The muses rapt, Atmos - the only process, Purple and Lunar- subtle trust, electric universe - meteor ...

these are some that just came into my mind, will post some more soon

• Like 1

nice and happy tracks that are guaranteed to put a huge smile on your face. ideally on a dancefloor outside in the summer sun.

i have more (i once made a 5h mix of euphoric/happy/morning goa/psy/trance and just have to look to that tracklist).

for instance:

Electric Universe - Rain

Antares - Astral Plane

Protoculture - Dawn Razor

Cybernaut - Hydrophonix

Artifact303 - Energy Waves

• Like 1

Spiritual Healing is happy? :unsure:

Sure is! It was the first one to spring to mind when I opened this topic. Maybe it's feel good in an overcoming-adversity kind of way.

https://themusesrapt.bandcamp.com/album/spiritual-healing

I didn't know there was so much from Juan I didn't know of :huh:

From back of the booklet:

Heart. - Music is the way, the message: love - We need to join together, to be one: God - Lets open the trance movement to the world and feel proud of it. - Don't close, open - A lot of people sleep, If you feel awake, wake them up, we all need each other. - We don't need to die to find paradise, we must create it here.

- happy no?

Simonmush, as Ormion said, i don't think that "the muse rapt" is happy, please post more!

Ormion, HAHAHA that's the feeling! from 3:45 to the end i was smiling ^^

Padmapani, where can i listen to your mix?! i am very interested

Thank you !

Well if it's just tracks that make me smile I could go for most of the tracks on The Black Rhino VA :P Strange Creatures :wub:

They're not happy tracks though.

• Like 1

Maskalin - Alien Funk

always does the trick for me, such a happy positive funky track !

Also

Space Cat - Deep Rising

Oforia - Impulse

Psysex - The Alien Panic/Power Source - Skywalker (Psysex Remix)

• Like 1

hi folks,

Where are the tracks that are meant to diffuse a feeling of happiness? Seriously i can't find many!

An artist made a track to express this feeling and the result is pretty relevant to me:

Particl-x - goa for happiness (VA - Hearts of goa 2015)

(there is no upload anywhere so ask me to upload if you need)I surprised myself smiling when listening!

So what are the tracks that make you feel happy?

I hope that this topic can help us to have a better idea of how happiness is expressed in the psytrance universe.

muses rapt- spiritual healing

space cat- deep rising

yahel- last man in the universe

if that shit dont invoke feelings of happiness and joy (or equally pleasant= sadness) then nothing will and your feelings are probably subdued by something.

Padmapani, where can i listen to your mix?! i am very interested

i don't think you want to. i'm a horrible dj, so to make it sound decent i used lots of intro/outro mixes.

i didn't bother to upload the 600mb thing anywhere, especially since at some points it seems just like a playlist with crossfades ;)

i don't think you want to. i'm a horrible dj, so to make it sound decent i used lots of intro/outro mixes.

i didn't bother to upload the 600mb thing anywhere, especially since at some points it seems just like a playlist with crossfades ;)

Most of my mixes were radio mixed, they still work quite well if you've got a strong set list and have some idea of flow :)

Just noticed, that it´can make a differnce wheter you talk about happy tracks or tracks that make you happy. If spiritaual healing is a happy track, i don`t know. But what exactly is a happy track? If we talk about tracks that make happy, spiritual healing is sure in my top 3.I expeienced and prooved that a lot of times. For me its a track that makes happy, not in a silly, hands in the air style, but in a deeper, yes more spiritual way!

Just noticed, that it´can make a differnce wheter you talk about happy tracks or tracks that make you happy. If spiritaual healing is a happy track, i don`t know. But what exactly is a happy track? If we talk about tracks that make happy, spiritual healing is sure in my top 3.I expeienced and prooved that a lot of times. For me its a track that makes happy, not in a silly, hands in the air style, but in a deeper, yes more spiritual way!

miranda - gnocchi makes me happy, just like solar quest - acid air raid (the raw power and epic acidlines never fail to put a smile on my face), but neither of them are what i'd call happy tracks. rather the opposite.

Panic in Paradise always always makes me happy :)

My favorite X-Dream track.

Here is my "happy" tracks:

These aren't melodic or to produce happiness though.

Ka-Sol - Waspnest

Dead Dog Barking - Hybris 1939-1945

Doda Hundens Kykra - Spannbalteboogie

• Like 1