Shakta - Retroscape (SUNCD34)

The Tracklist of Shakta - Retroscape is now available below!!! :) It has 2 never released tracks from 1996 and lots of super rare vinyls or compilation tracks, remastered! For some tracks, like Misra Indica, the difference is so big it sounds like a new track!!! :) To be released in 3 weeks... :)

1. Somaton - Ouroboros
2. Somaton - Brainwashed
3. Shakta - It Was Not Human
4. Somaton - Fearful Symetry
5. Somaton - Principles of Gravity
6. Shakta - Amber Mantra
7. Shakta - Indras Net
8. Shakta - Cosmic Trigger
9. Shakta - Solar Origins
10.Shakta - Misra Indica
11.Somaton - Dredlarks

Enjoy!!! :)

The Tracklist of Shakta - Retroscape is now available below!!! :) It has 2 never released tracks from 1996 and lots of super rare vinyls or compilation tracks, remastered! For some tracks, like Misra Indica, the difference is so big it sounds like a new track!!! :) To be released in 3 weeks... :)

1. Somaton - Ouroboros

2. Somaton - Brainwashed

3. Shakta - It Was Not Human

4. Somaton - Fearful Symetry

5. Somaton - Principles of Gravity

6. Shakta - Amber Mantra

7. Shakta - Indras Net

8. Shakta - Cosmic Trigger

9. Shakta - Solar Origins

10.Shakta - Misra Indica

11.Somaton - Dredlarks

Enjoy!!! :)

3 weeks??!? OMG, awesome :wub:

Yes yes! I've been wanting to hear Somaton with remaster, it's great music but super flat sound on most of the releases.

This is what I mean! Remastering can do wonders to old tracks.

+1, many of the vinyls sound véry bad imo, that's why we were sure that we wanted to release them, even if they are not "new" tracks... :)

Sounds Amazing, Can't wait to hear out, what it have in store :-)

nice cover but I kinda see it's like some dude or dudette licking out a vag..a? Maybe it's just me...

Lol, you pervert! :P

On the other hand, if you really see that in the cover, I don't think it is necessarely bad? :P

Nice tracklist! I was curious if Shakta - Digitalis would have appeared here. I've never heard it and have even thought if it's a mistitled track?

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Pure-Trance-Vol-12/release/1799520

I had it, but it's not nearly as good as any of the tracks on the upcoming album...

nice cover but I kinda see it's like some dude or dudette licking out a vag..a? Maybe it's just me...

i wou'ldn't have made that association, but now that i'm looking more closely at the cover (looking for things), i'm starting to wonder if it was intentional that there are mutant turtles licking the guy's ears...