Astral Projection new album

Guest D N H

Amen was a good decent album with very good moments. In The Mix compilation's new tracks & versions were also very good. Old times! :mellow:

Indeet, In the mix had impressive tracks, Virtual booster, Soundform Remix etc. Amen was also beautiful and I wish there would be more like that, Technodrome, 1000 000 years from now, The Nexus, Chaos, all those tracks are great and a bit lighter than the usual Astral style so it would be great if there would be mroe tracks like that.

Well I don't mind that track actually. Perhaps i worded it a bit strongly.

Well not that you shouldn't have a different taste of course. But it's also one of their more known trance tracks.

Guest D N H

Indeet, In the mix had impressive tracks, Virtual booster, Soundform Remix etc. Amen was also beautiful and I wish there would be more like that, Technodrome, 1000 000 years from now, The Nexus, Chaos, all those tracks are great and a bit lighter than the usual Astral style so it would be great if there would be more tracks like that.

I believe that their ambition is to produce modern melodic trance music and to make AP wider known. Furthermore, i don't believe that they desire to produce psy-goa anymore. No, not anymore.

I believe that their ambition is to produce modern melodic trance music and to make AP wider known. Furthermore, i don't believe that they desire to produce psy-goa anymore. No, not anymore.

I guess you are right, the goa trance we knew it seems to be dead,the newschool artists are not interesting in producing real oldschool anymore. I would love however if Astral will release tracks like Back from hell, it was very good.

Indeet, burning up is a great Astral projection track and it is anything bbut Tiesto like, don't insult them and that masterpeae, someone who does not like Burning up is not a full Astral fan, just like shponglee247

sounds like something you would hear on the radio, club trance yup that's sums it up!

Indeet, burning up is a great Astral projection track and it is anything bbut Tiesto like, don't insult them and that masterpeae, someone who does not like Burning up is not a full Astral fan, just like shponglee247

Being compared to Tiesto is an appraisal, never an offense. Club trance has some arpeggios sequences that are in a class of their own. I just expressed it is somehow surprising to see such a change in AP style. Well I an a diehard fan of AP. but I wasn't aware of Burning Up.

It's funny i remember well back in the time, Amen was so criticized for being "different from their usual sound, not uplifting, not inspired... that AP had lost their touch, etc etc

Now people seem to praise this album. Funny to see how people 's opinion change :)

I have always liked Amen and never understood why people say it is bad. It is not as good as Dancing Galaxy or the other two of the first three albums, but not much worse. Amen is fresh and good music and in the same style as the God is my DJ remix, an impressive track by Astral Projection aswell.

I have always liked Amen and never understood why people say it is bad. It is not as good as Dancing Galaxy or the other two of the first three albums, but not much worse. Amen is fresh and good music and in the same style as the God is my DJ remix, an impressive track by Astral Projection aswell.

Yes actually i had grown on me, first i didn't like it at all, a few years later I started to like this album. Very varied compared to the oldest discs.

Yes and it is also a shame people critisized it that much at all, since it did have goa tracks, Chaos, Amen, The Nexus, Technodrome, Anything is possible, that were all good goa tracks in my opinion, so the fans did not even have the right to critizise it. I am even wondering now and might start a thread if there is similar music than Amen, since I liked this lighter version of goa trance which is unique, there is not a lot of that stuff out there.

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't understand what they're trying to accomplish with this bad audio quality videos and shakey cam from their studio? If that is promotion, than I don't like it at all. I prefer hearing some samples in proper audio-quality and I don't have to see what kind of equipment they got in studio or how awesome their laptops are. Instead of 1 min videos from studio or party it would be much cooler to have 2 min sample on Soundcloud even if it's not mastered.

If you think Astral is fored to use only the most expensive software and hardware just because they are astral than that is very dumb. Cheaper synths can produce nice sounds and are available to anyone including Astral. Should I say the music of the Suntrip artists is shit because they use cheap synths because they don't have a lot of money?

No... I just found it odd that an artist once known for their extravegant gear list, perhaps one of the most extravegant, would now be using a cheap soft synth. (Not knocking Sylenth1, I'm well aware it is great for what it is).