Astral Projection new album

Isnt it the case with how you judged Templar yourself?

This paragraph of yours applies to you too.

No offence, but you dont have to be professional to be able to talk about certain things. After all, I could as well say that youre n00b volunteer and Im gonna talk only with Nobel prize winners in genetics regarding genetic disorders and chromosomes. How about that?

Or, perhaps, Id say that your opinion is useless when you speak about Astral Projections music while you dont have as many releases and gigs and money as they do? How about that, eh?

When we get too emotional that tend to lead us to being overly self-righteous and thats what has happened here.

The AP aspect, I accept that: I have no reason to believe that my opinion is worth to other, as I am not an artist or have released anything. I may appreciate then, while the rest don't and I may be wrong. I may dislike their work now, while other consider it great. No big deal here.

Reger, the same rule I mentioned to measure Sideffect - in this subject - serves you well too. So, I don't take your opinion seriously in this matter.

Feel free to dismiss mine too.

i've never worked in a hospital, don't doubt that people with ds are nice people, deserve the same respect as anyone else and i of course respect your opinion in this case, but as a molecular biologist, albeit far from nobel-prize-winning and in fact more unemployed, i fail to see why a condition, which has a 50% chance of giving you congenital heart disease in addition to reducing your life expectancy by 20 years, highly likely giving you gastrointestinal disorders and dramatically raising your chance of getting neurodegenerative diseases at early ages (among quite a few other things), can be classified as anything else than a disease.

no offence ment, this is just my perfectly dismissible opinion :)

The ether was wearing off. The acid was long gone. But the caffeine was running strong.

Good caffeine comes on slow. First hour's all waiting, and then about halfway through second hour.

You start cursing Oxfam who burned you because nothing's happening.

And then... ZANG

Come on now,

LET'S ALL DRINK SOME COFFEEEEE!!!

great! :D

i've never worked in a hospital, don't doubt that people with ds are nice people, deserve the same respect as anyone else and i of course respect your opinion in this case, but as a molecular biologist, albeit far from nobel-prize-winning and in fact more unemployed, i fail to see why a condition, which has a 50% chance of giving you congenital heart disease in addition to reducing your life expectancy by 20 years, highly likely giving you gastrointestinal disorders and dramatically raising your chance of getting neurodegenerative diseases at early ages (among quite a few other things), can be classified as anything else than a disease.

no offence ment, this is just my perfectly dismissible opinion :)

great! :D

If you think you're right about this, then let it be. Uh, are you, by the way, a western medicine doctor, or an Ayuverdha?

This album will sell cause there will be tracks like Tears In Rain (not yet finished), Dunes Of Gold, Dominion (remix probably) which are great ! 1200 Mics Remix is not yet finished and yes not so good (really closed to the original) but next totally new ones better. I won't be goa or full-on, just typical AP style more modern.

If you think you're right about this, then let it be. Uh, are you, by the way, a western medicine doctor, or an Ayuverdha?

not a doctor. i'm one of those guys who find out how diseases work, so that the pharmaceutical scientists can design a suitible medicine, which the doctor then prescribes. nothing to do with ayurveda :)

Well, not a bad idea, let's turn this thread into something else while we're waiting. The discussion about DS seems just right because it's something you don't expect. You would expect naked women or something like that ... but this?

It's almost creative.

But for now, I think you should all go drink some coffee :lol:

Oh and before somebody asks me for a medical degree, I just want to explain that this was my 2 cents to bring this back on topic ... so don't take the above too seriously. I don't have the time to lay out my arguments for the next 2 pages straight :P

THANK YOU Mr. Jisnego for this:

I don't even find the track so bad even though I agree that it's not very epic or anything.

Anyway, I too think it won't come. And with "it", I mean the album. at least it won't come soon. They're just going to stretch it out so long it will be released after the "era of albums" so to say. I mean, released at a time where albums are not so much looked after anymore. It will come when nobody expects it. That's how it's gonna be. And then, it will not interest many...

But for now it means wait.

It's almost creative.

But for now, I think you should all go drink some coffee :lol:

apparently psytrance makes people creative ;)

I don't even find the track so bad even though I agree that it's not very epic or anything.

i agree. it's not spectacular but decent. it actually sounds like something i'd expect from astral after all this time, as if they decided "well, our old fans need something new, we don't want to put too much effort in it, but it has to be done". so it's still a lot better than open society and the like.

• 4 months later...