Infected Mushroom publicity pictures

Goa Bill

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wanna know what the hell they have in their minds while they take those kind of pics....!?

Probably something like this

"Yeah! I'm so cool! All the girls want to get with me. I'll just do my best model pose to make those ladies go weak at the knees & hopefully some will open for me later" :)

Probably something like this

"Yeah! I'm so cool! All the girls want to get with me. I'll just do my best model pose to make those ladies go weak at the knees & hopefully some will open for me later" :)

yes, but you properly wount get them to confess it. Think we will be seing Duvdev in a Calvin Clein underwear commercial soon, that would be killer :rolleyes::lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Discuss?

ha?

haha?

aaahahahahahahahahahaha ... :lol:

*head shot*

I'm so happy I still saw these guys before tha Supervisor came out and they went totally down the drain :P

Propably laughing to psypurists whos whole world gets shaked by few pictures :P

:lol: reply of the day imho!!!

Propably laughing to psypurists whos whole world gets shaked by few pictures :P

If the pictures and their last albums are some kind of joke I hope it has the best punchline of the decade because so far they are looking like total fools.

:lol: I just realized, in that pic they look like incompetent electricians... Holding up the cd like "is this the problem?"

I agree that bashing acts just for selling out, thats so 2004... ;) But you can't avoid the humor in these pics. It would be the same if it was Simon and Raj in a Shpongle promo.

:lol: I just realized, in that pic they look like incompetent electricians... Holding up the cd like "is this the problem?"

I agree that bashing acts just for selling out, thats so 2004... ;) But you can't avoid the humor in these pics. It would be the same if it was Simon and Raj in a Shpongle promo.

:lol: The Infected Plumbers :lol:

Posted Image

is he angry at his work space?

Why?

:P

Duvdev is the bigger guy and is bald. He's supposed to look tough and Erez is ze lil' bich :)

Is that why he never smiles? because he wants to look hard :lol:

If I sang like hime, I'd never smile too

the arrangement of his gear is total bollocks. :)

He looks like he was caught stealing the displays and is trying to think of an excuse :lol: