Koxbox appearing on the next Chemical Crew V.A.

pr0fane

Chemical Playground Track list :

1. Skazi - Attack

W+P by Asher Swissa

2. Void - Highway to hell

w+p by Tamir Regev & Oren Emanuel

3. Exaile - Vilderness

w+p by Nir Sobol & Eyal Tzur

4. Tube Vs' Kox-Box - Go crazy

w+p by Pini Alon & Frank'e Madsen

5. Skazi Vs' Tube - Dangerous

w+p by Asher Swissa & Pini Alon

6. Psychotic Micro - Time split

w+p by Kobi Stavi & Micky Lellouch

7. Paranormal Attack Vs' Exaile - Psycreoes

w+p by Rui Oliveira, Nir Sobol & Eyal Tsur

8. Star-X - Be real

w+p by Eran Hennenberg & Gabi Asher

9. Rocky - Gioto

w+p by Roy Tilbor

10. MAFIA - BREATH

w+p by THE CHEMICAL MAFIA

To be released on Chemical Crew the next month !!! GET READY !!!!

http://www.chemical-crew.tv/index.php?page=releases#cplay

http://www.chemical-crew.tv -> New Design

http://www.chemical-crew.tv/EXAILE/ -> new exaile website !!! 

WTF!?

I hope Koxbox is gonna play the oldschool stuff at Kaapeli.

But then again, there's not too much new material anyways, he has got to play old stormers eh? (finkrers krossd anyhow! :) )

I dont think that its wise to judge an artist by just one track (which by the way we havent heard yet) especially when that artist is Frank E,its not fair for him at all.I know that Frank E releasing on Chemical Crew in your (and mine) eyes is like Hallucinogen releasing on Spliff Music but there is always a good explanation behind everything i guess.

I remember Frank E playing couple of Tube tunes in Athens couple of years ago in one of my parties and i was suprised he was playing any israeli stuff at all at that time,seems like things are changing fast in our days.

In any case lets wait for the tune to come out and then judge it,if more tunes come out in the future then we can also judge Frank E after the split of original Koxbox/Saikopod.

I hope that he will not dissapoint us specially with those hidden collaborations between him,Deedrah,Dino Psaras and Xavier Morell :)

hahaha, another smack in the face for us :D

I can only laugh anymore at what's going on in the scene...

For all you guys know the track might ROCK - Has anybody actually heard it yet ?

I think it was about music and not politics for you guys hahaha - Guess I was wrong.

Last time I heard Frank E DJ, it was more full on - hard edged, but not dark psy - even played some protoculture I think it was (or perhaps silicon sound).

Of course, the true and real believers listen only to ......... shitty music which they choose just because its politicly correct and it goes well with their self image of being "special" and "better than everyone else" - More evolved - ya da ya da ya da.

Koxbox releasing on Chemical Crew - How horrible. Now you cant listen to Koxbox anymore since it might fuck up your selfimage ;-)

Oh dear :-)

Thats what you get from putting people on piedestals ;-)

Next up,

Skazi "XTC - Hallucinogen RMX"

Krell

Of course, the true and real believers listen only to ......... shitty music which they choose just because its politicly correct and it goes well with their self image of being "special" and "better than everyone else" - More evolved - ya da ya da ya da.

Koxbox releasing on Chemical Crew - How horrible. Now you cant listen to Koxbox anymore since it might fuck up your selfimage ;-)

492217[/snapback]

oww cmon. :lol:

I like old school only, but for making image of me being "special"?

Why would anyone do that? :)

We are all special already.

I think you're making assumptions out of the blue, mister.

oww cmon.  :lol:

I like old school only, but for making image of me being "special"?

Why would anyone do that? :)

We are all special already.

I think you're making assumptions out of the blue, mister.

492228[/snapback]

Your absolutely right.

Its all guesswork, assumptions and purely based on my intuition and intellect - if you dont trust it, never mind it :-)

But - To answer your question on why anyone would want to adapt a selfimage for political reasons - It is because they have an image of who they are and who they want to be which dictates how they relate to certain things.

For instance, if you want to be this really "open minded" "cutting edgy psytrance freak" and perhaps "non commercial, pure music lover" you might conclude that you must only listen to music which doesnt sell a lot, which is totally new and different from everything else or which has a general attitude that it kicks ass. (Never mind the music, its a about the image).

Or, if you are not satisfied with the new scene and your have been a "psyfreak" for sometime, perhaps you will just want to sit and bash full on releases while you will pr definition love EVERYTHING that is released on "oh so holy" Twisted Records or whatever label holds the patent for "Kick Ass TRUE psytrance".

Relating to music with a pure mind is difficult. Like I said, the track might ROCK utterly and completely, and if so, perhaps thats really a positive thing - A step forward for Chemical Crew perhaps hehe ? :-) You can see it as either positive or negative, even if you didnt hear the music yet.

Think of this fact for a second - We are bashing music we havent even heard because it is being released on a label which has a bad image - So, I dont think Im totally off if I say we are putting our focus on "image" instead of "content". Content being the music as such, with all the marketing hype put aside.

Perhaps the track will rock :-) Perhaps not.

And I do also feel a bit weird about Koxbox releasing on Chemical Crew as well, but the question is "why?" ;-)

Best Wishes

Krell

Your absolutely right.

Its all guesswork, assumptions and purely based on my intuition and intellect - if you dont trust it, never mind it :-)

But - To answer your question on why anyone would want to adapt a selfimage for political reasons - It is because they have an image of who they are and who they want to be which dictates how they relate to certain things.

For instance, if you want to be this really "open minded" "cutting edgy psytrance freak" and perhaps "non commercial, pure music lover" you might conclude that you must only listen to music which doesnt sell a lot, which is totally new and different from everything else or which has a general attitude that it kicks ass. (Never mind the music, its a about the image).

Or, if you are not satisfied with the new scene and your have been a "psyfreak" for sometime, perhaps you will just want to sit and bash full on releases while you will pr definition love EVERYTHING that is released on "oh so holy" Twisted Records or whatever label holds the patent for "Kick Ass TRUE psytrance".

Relating to music with a pure mind is difficult. Like I said, the track might ROCK utterly and completely, and if so, perhaps thats really a positive thing - A step forward for Chemical Crew perhaps hehe ? :-) You can see it as either positive or negative, even if you didnt hear the music yet.

Think of this fact for a second - We are bashing music we havent even heard because it is being released on a label which has a bad image - So, I dont think Im totally off if I say we are putting our focus on "image" instead of "content". Content being the music as such, with all the marketing hype put aside.

Perhaps the track will rock :-) Perhaps not.

And I do also feel a bit weird about Koxbox releasing on Chemical Crew as well, but the question is "why?" ;-)

Best Wishes

Krell

492271[/snapback]

That's exactly why I loooooooove :rolleyes: this site so much: OMG an artist I like dares to change his style in a direction I don't like but the majority will like, OMG he/they realease(s) a track on a label I don't like, OMG he/they colaborate(a) with somebody I don't like. TRAITOR! He's gone commerciall! The scene goes down! I listen to the right kind of music, this is not the right kind of music! Blah, blah, blah... :o

But I guess this is something that will never change...