What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

i´am quite happy that i´am alone here in Germany because it is better to be alone as to be with a girl that has a wider body and wider feets than your´s

443529[/snapback]

Umm..why? That´s what you deserve... You seem like a really shallow person :ph34r:

Umm..why? That´s what you deserve... You seem like a really shallow person  :ph34r:

443602[/snapback]

Why you are offfending, Have i said anything against you? It is my problem whether i like something or not and i definetly don´t like girls with fat legs etc, and it is true that in Germany, at least in southwest Germany aren´t good looking German girls at all, maybe in some other parts of it but definetly not here, at least i havn´t seen a as good one as in bulgaria or eastern europe. Damn i went offtopic again

Why you are offfending, Have i said anything against you? It is my problem whether i like something or not and i definetly don´t like girls with fat legs etc, and it is true that in Germany, at least in southwest Germany aren´t good looking German girls at all, maybe in some other parts of it but definetly not here, at least i havn´t seen a as good one as in bulgaria or eastern europe. Damn i went offtopic again

443622[/snapback]

Hey...Love is a many shpongled thing and in my book your comments are not shpongle at all. I just dislike shallow comments like you state, thats all. You can certainly choose wich people you like and dislike but in stating such comments, don´t expect any love back, comprendez?

Guest The Journey Man Project

Alien Factory - "Get The Future Started (Meteor Mix)"

off Acid Flash Vol.2 nice and cheesey old skool 303 power,,, the 303 is absolute madness!! Cinos willl like it. reminds me of Scooter... maybe early happy hardcore... love it for fun old skool tune :P