abasio Posted August 25 Posted August 25 My favourite Enigma album, was maybe one of the first atmospheric "get lost in the music" albums I owned 1 Quote
staffan Posted August 25 Posted August 25 On 8/23/2026 at 12:46 PM, abasio said: How is the new Atmos album? I really like it. He always knew how to make proper prog. :)) Favorite track right now is Time Well Spent. 1 Quote
Plusminus Posted August 28 Posted August 28 Here is a super obscure track by Ubar Tmar, originally released back in 1998 on the Various – Morning Tracks Volume 2 compilation. It lands somewhere between classic trance and Goa trance. UTM - Stream (1998) Quote
abasio Posted August 29 Posted August 29 https://databloem.bandcamp.com/album/dimensionata Totally forgot I had this album, I have listened to one of their other albums over and over for years, but this is just as good, no idea why I had forgotten all about it Quote
abasio Posted August 29 Posted August 29 I was told that the Hifiman HE1000SE would brutally expose poor sources, that any poorly mastered music would be found out instantly with these detail monsters. I was a little worried to listen to some of my older stuff but this sounds fantastic (I am listening to the CD not this YouTube video) really nicely made stuff from 1994 Quote
abasio Posted August 29 Posted August 29 Water Drums is up next... Wow...loving these through these headphones. Lush, wet, ethereal, everything I bought these for Quote
abasio Posted August 29 Posted August 29 Something a bit more modern, but better production? It's clean, it's smooth, it's emotional, but that 90s shit was good too man. Quote
abasio Posted September 5 Posted September 5 Listening to CD4 A great set of remixes, recognizable as the originals with the same atmosphere but totally remade in the remixer's style Quote
acid being Posted September 5 Posted September 5 On 8/25/2026 at 5:51 PM, abasio said: My favourite Enigma album, was maybe one of the first atmospheric "get lost in the music" albums I owned It's great music. I always tended to focus on their first two, so I haven't listened to it quite so much, but it may partly be because the others came first. Either way I would still rate it in their top four but I think I just slightly prefer A Posteriori. I was quite disappointed with Michael's last one though Quote
abasio Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Another album that I had no idea I even had. Don't think I have even listened to it before, definitely have not watched the DVD that comes with it. Quote
abasio Posted September 7 Posted September 7 On 9/6/2026 at 2:42 AM, acid being said: It's great music. I always tended to focus on their first two, so I haven't listened to it quite so much, but it may partly be because the others came first. Either way I would still rate it in their top four but I think I just slightly prefer A Posteriori. I was quite disappointed with Michael's last one though I like everything up to A Posteriori, but this 3rd album has always been my favourite. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.