What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

ayla - angelfalls

ayla - outburst

angel - amazone

mirco de govia - final emotion

mirco de govia - dive in the ocean

It's same time uplifting and still relaxing to listen to melodic trance. :)

makes me smile.

the infinity project - Stimuli

killlllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

443429[/snapback]

YES ITS VERY NICE BUT IS IT REALLY WORTH THE killlllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh??? I just had a woman not come home with me who really should have!

YES ITS VERY NICE BUT IS IT REALLY WORTH THE killlllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh??? I just had a woman not come home with me who really should have!

443442[/snapback]

What have girls to do with the track whether is killargh or not? Here in Germany i must listen to deep music the whole day because i want forget the pictures in my brain of the ugly German girls with fat legs etc :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What have girls to do with the track whether is killargh or not? Here in Germany i must listen to deep music the whole day because i want forget the pictures in my brain of the ugly German girls with fat legs etc  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

443453[/snapback]

then you have to pay a visit to frontier Psychiatrist :D

What have girls to do with the track whether is killargh or not? Here in Germany i must listen to deep music the whole day because i want forget the pictures in my brain of the ugly German girls with fat legs etc  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

443453[/snapback]

No Idea but some music can help me forget the pain of being so alone and some music makes me feel more alone.

No Idea but some music can help me forget the pain of being so alone and some music makes me feel more alone.

443509[/snapback]

That´s true, but i´am quite happy that i´am alone here in Germany because it is better to be alone as to be with a girl that has a wider body and wider feets than your´s, i don´t know why but in this region of Germany where i life i can´t find girls that look like i want it at all.

Hallucinogen - Synthesizzler

This track put´s you directly in dry very hot mountains