Track of the day

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#06 off the ELF Music compilation Far East Technology Ten-G – Butterfly [146 BPM]

I have limited info on the Ten-G project – but from what I hear Tats & Yozi are quite the talk of the town within the Japanese psy-community… And by listening to this track I totally understand why – this is a monstrous track! A kaleidoscopic and frantic tour de force covering many styles within electronic music… Tech-trance, drill&breakz, spugedelic sauna trance, hentai dub, anime plastic pop and of course a reasonable amount of shroom-a-delic psytrance… A huge old psytrance quilt knitted from the finest, most exquisite ingredients… Wooow! Prepare to be blown away! :ph34r::ph34r:B)B):D:D

*Highly recommended*

NHJO vs the World-I God (AKA 2332)

but seriously, my track of the day is Ace Ventura-Go With Da Flow (Morax rmx) on Think Different (Echoes)

My track of the day is still Time Lock - Inner Bright. I absolutely love the vocals in that track. Not only the female singing but also the vocals before that. I always have to sing along...

Abakus feat. Ranajit Sengupta - California Sunshine

Abakus - That Much Closer To The Sun (Liquid Sound Design)

Listening to that right now. An excellent track indeed.

However it was surpassed by Tripswitch - Deer Park