Track of the day

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmogenesis

Eat Static - Almost Human

Never bored to listen this track, even if it's old. The part around the third minute, when the leads stop, and suddently a solo sequence with the pads playing some subtle variations enter, makes me fly into the deep infinity... :rolleyes:

Tripswitch - Deer Park

It was a close call. Listened to some great stuff today

640189[/snapback]

Im listening to it right now. simply beautiful track. one of the tracks that make me feel like letting it all go!

Hallucinogen - alpha Centauri

This is undescribable, the feelings i get from this track caused of my memories with it are undescribable, i feel a feeling like sadness but also love and a feeling that everything is kinky, a feeling like i am tired of so much stuff happened in my life but still happy, a feeling which is very difficult to explain. Charlie told once that he had the best trips with hallucinogen´s twisted album and i can agree, this is really above everything. I know i am saying this every day but this is just too good, this is not understandable good, oh and i am not Simon Posford.