Track of the day

I'm not scared by music or movies, only by real things.

About the intro; I feel like it's dusk. It's not dark but the light is failing. Promises of something more!

652218[/snapback]

NOW that´s what i wanted say, it is incredibly dusk, it reminds me of some very cold sunny days with mist and the sun shining through the misc and there are many people outside they are sad and have problems. I am not scared in that way that my stomach hurts, i wrote such things in the music thread but it isn´t like that but it animates me to think about my problems and be very serious, it´s liek someone is telling me something bad will happen if i am not careful, the same as you described with "promises of something more"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOW that´s what i wanted say, it is incredibly dusk, it reminds me of some very cold sunny days with mist and the sun shining through the misc and there are many people outside they are sad and have problems. I am not scared in that way that my stomach hurts, i wrote such things in the music thread but it isn´t like that but it animates me to think about my problems and be very serious, it´s liek someone is telling me something bad will happen if i am not careful, the same as you described with "promises of something more"

652223[/snapback]

Cool! ;)

Learn to read. I didn't say anything about mp3 vs. wav. You made all that up on your own. Must be part of that fantasy pringles land you live in.

652209[/snapback]

Good one B)

Edit: for today: Transwave - Biolab

Edited by FTP

HALLUCINOGEN - SOOTHSAYER RMX

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My track for today is Cortex - Psychodelicortex from the compilation Digination's 2. Absolutely love the funky bassline.

Ghreg On Earth - WithInfinite  :ph34r: heard it 4 times today... I rearly play any track more than 1 times a day...

654559[/snapback]

I played the invisible college 10 times in a row when i first heard it :ph34r: