Track of the day

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Man, you annoy me, i will report you if you continue like that again, you told me you have nothing against me but i am tired of you, who are you to tell me if i should shut up, you are noone to tell me that, you are just a African who thinks he is English, nothing more, so stop tell me again and again to shut up. You are so fucking dumb and aktually think i wil listen to your stupid instructions, man you can´t tell me anything, don´t play the leader here on psynews because i don´t care at all of you, maybe some kids care but i don´t care about you and your very dumb instructions AT ALL, don´t post such insulting bullshit anymore!!!

SHPONGLE - DORSET PERCEPTION

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Man, you annoy me, i will report you if you continue like that again, you told me you have nothing against me but i am tired of you, who are you to tell me if i should shut up, you are noone to tell me that, you are just a African who thinks he is English, nothing more, so stop tell me again and again to shut up.

You did shout it out though Radi!

What exactly is it about dorset perception that you like so much. I find it to be very world music like & you are always saying that you don't like that in Shpongle?

You did shout it out though Radi!

What exactly is it about dorset perception that you like so much. I find it to be very world music like & you are always saying that you don't like that in Shpongle?

I like the extrem evening feeling of that track so much as it reminds me very much of bulgaria and monica, the track sounds very dry like the sunset like a very hot dry day, it sounds very optimistic and i like the voicegates quite a lot. I don´t find it very worldmusic because there are many hallucinogen sounds and the voicegates make the voice sound like a hallucinogen synth, the track is superb but the hallucinogenic gates of the voice make it divine IMO, if you can tell me other tracks with emotional meodies and so beautiful voicegatings i would appreciate it much. I like the optimismus and the dry sunset feeling of the tracks the most, it is how the album says inexpressible, 2005 i had the heaviest lovefeelings ever and that track remind me of them, i can´t describe how beautiful it was.

Can´t you feel the sunset feeling and the heay optimismus of this track?

I like the extrem evening feeling of that track so much as it reminds me very much of bulgaria and monica, the track sounds very dry like the sunset like a very hot dry day, it sounds very optimistic and i like the voicegates quite a lot. I don´t find it very worldmusic because there are many hallucinogen sounds and the voicegates make the voice sound like a hallucinogen synth, the track is superb but the hallucinogenic gates of the voice make it divine IMO, if you can tell me other tracks with emotional meodies and so beautiful voicegatings i would appreciate it much. I like the optimismus and the dry sunset feeling of the tracks the most, it is how the album says inexpressible, 2005 i had the heaviest lovefeelings ever and that track remind me of them, i can´t describe how beautiful it was.

Can´t you feel the sunset feeling and the heay optimismus of this track?

Good for you. Nobody wants to hear you scream it out.

u r getting carbonized aye?? me too!

today it has to be Comsat for me though, makes my legs melt, what a track!!! :wub:

Somehow, the new album has made me appreciate the 1st album a whole lot more too :wub: