Track of the day

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#09: Fitalic & Jaan – Voice Of Istanbul [130 BPM] off Trash Art (Tribal Vision 2006)

Robin Fitter is back for round two – in which he’s joined by his alter ego Jaan. And the man’s still got it… Holy baloney, this is tribal beast of a track… Percussion rich, driving progressive trance that seems much faster than the BPM indicates… The reverb is tweaked in a really interesting way and the general feel I get from this track is pure enjoyment… It fuses trance, techno and progressive into a deep, unholy mix… A cracking, gargantuan underground track! Brilliant!

#09: Fitalic & Jaan – Voice Of Istanbul [130 BPM] off Trash Art (Tribal Vision 2006)

Robin Fitter is back for round two – in which he’s joined by his alter ego Jaan. And the man’s still got it… Holy baloney, this is tribal beast of a track… Percussion rich, driving progressive trance that seems much faster than the BPM indicates… The reverb is tweaked in a really interesting way and the general feel I get from this track is pure enjoyment… It fuses trance, techno and progressive into a deep, unholy mix… A cracking, gargantuan underground track! Brilliant!

Ahhh...I've been liking the Tribal Vision stuff lately...totally need to hear this one :)

My new discovery today (although not really new)... Electrypnose- Cordial Family

....wow seriously liking this track...complex, psychedelic, groovy downtempo...makes me wish i hadn't been so preoccupied with getting beer at the festival last summer that i missed his set :ph34r:

Does anyone remember "Droidsect - Ketamine"? Man how I miss those crazy french guys...

Strangely enough hardly anyone of my mates liked it back then, I always found it to be top class stuff for a proper mindfuck ^_^

There is a Droidsect 2005 PROMO including two tracks ... 01. End 02. Creeper

As far as Track Of The Day is concerned, I would say it comes from the greek drog_A_tek electronica project and more specifically their album "Who Hurt You?"

I got another track of the day today....this time its an older one....

S-Range- Kym released on Flying Rhino in 2000....

I think I lost this 12" to my ex when we divided our vinyl :( :(

Posted Image

such a great track! :)

Synsun - Spiritual Healing

Kind acid old-school goa like, very melancholic and the melody. Oh my... :wub: I would say track of the month!