Tracklist:

01. Imba - Imbaba & 303 Trancers

02. Imba - Hidden Paradise

03. Imba - Cosmos In Her Eyes

04. Imba - First Encounter

05. Imba - Blacklight Beings

06. Imba - Creature Of Heaven

07. Imba & Ephedra - Digital Non-Sense

08. Lydia DeLay - After All (Imba Remix)

09. Imba - Rising Sun

Samples:

https://www.suntriprecords.com/release/cat/SUNCD44/

Cover:

SUNCD44_medium.jpg

14595831_10209447634640758_6860827271874

looks sharp, and also am waiting for it!

• Like 3

Where's the samples at?!

I enjoyed my brief conversation with imba so he gets a fair chance. One of his tracks was very well made and I feel this has potential.

Samples

He is still rerecording some tracks, it is not completely finalised, so samples will follow after mastering, which will be only in a few weeks at best!

• 3 weeks later...

I don't remember this being ever announced?

http://www.arabesquedistribution.com/index.php?option=com_artistavenue&task=singleCd&id=3730&Itemid=1

Anyway, eagerly looking forward to it - hopefully there's a lot of collaborations there as I think (with all due respect) that Imba works best with others.

Also, where's the follow-up to the Space Elves album? It was pretty great, with very unique sound.

Tim is working on mastering at moment, covers are done... i guess in some 10 days we will have samples and promo ready.

There will be one collab on album... as much as fun doing collabs, its almost near impossible to do it for whole album. I wanted my album to be my idea in whole :)

Combination of modern production with old school spirit. You might be suprised with my advancement from last solo track releases '604 Revolution' here on forum. As for Space Elves... nothing at moment.

But you can have sneakpeak of one track here from party in Lithuania month ago, enjoy :)

so, we're scrambling to finish Imbas album production. Mastering 80% done, cover 100% done, promo pack for shops WIP. It all gets easier when an artist positively involves as Nikola does !

This will be a serious X-mas gift!

Communication-wise, we're giving priority to Crossing Mind right now, but Imba samples will be online soon !

• Like 2

Review is up - https://www.psynews.org/forums/topic/72649-imba-first-encounter-suntrip-records/

Thanks to Nikola for sending me the files!

Here we go again... :P:D

On the flip side, this time it actually sounds like you've enjoyed it whereas for Artha's album your complements felt forced. Looking forward to this, whenever it comes out :)

On the flip side, this time it actually sounds like you've enjoyed it whereas for Artha's album your complements felt forced. Looking forward to this, whenever it comes out :)

IDK, it might seem like it, but I think it has more with the fact that I know Nikola irl and I can connect music with personality.

Yes, I enjoyed :)

• Like 1

9gq-SUNCD4.png

Would like to share story behind album with all of you, before samples and all rest promotion... it's long read :)

Writting album for 3 years and almost 2 months is long time, maybe but for me it was necessary so i can grow as an artist but also as a person. 

It all started in beggining of september 2013. I had to play in Moscow in couple of days and i was rushing to make a track which i did in one day! Couple of weeks letter i went to Connection Festival and met Anoebis there... after some talk during dinner we spoke about music... ok i have something new, he heard it on dancefloor later and then asking me what about album? Ok lets do this! So title track 'First Encounter' going to be first track for album. I had just finished 'Sevilla In Trance' too, as well as E-Rection's remix but they went for amazing 10 years Suntrip Records compilation.

I planned to finish album in 6 months... but i noticed i wasnt skilled enough, or i wasnt satisfied with what i can deliver by that time. So 3 years later, many versions of many tracks, played and tested all over... it was ready! 

Each track very different from another, yet they make one unity. Each track tributed to a person or the event in my life, 3 years journey.

But the best thing was the artistic freedom i had and i still does. You know how some labels can be hard: - you must do it like this or that bla bla bla. With Suntrip it's opposite. Fabien and Joske were with me trough all 3 years of production just guiding me (MEGA THANKS FOR THAT!) but as for production, style, artwork, mastering, promo... every sound, every note, every pixel of the design was by MY WISH. I was super happy that i had whole freedom while doing remix of Lydia DeLay's track, which originaly is dance/edm track - but i made it Goa :D And last track to be made for album was collab with Alex Ephedra, loads of fun and packs of cigarretes in progress... and ofcourse stressing him out with my ideas of how mix should sound like... :D

For them i believe i was pain in ass for some time now - production wise. Album was 'finished' like year ago but me and my 'production' not happy at all. Sorry guys, you have to wait like 1 more year and listen to like 53 version of each track... now is better kick, oh i made better phase on bass, hey guys i compressed that snare nicer now... still i could do it better now! :D

I experimented a lot. Basicly it is crossover from Goa Trance to modern Psytrance styles. You will hear some elements from Progressive, Fullon, Forest... there is offbeat, there is gallop, there is slide bass, there are breakbeats and lofis. From night time and acidic to morning and euphoric, even epic. Too many artists trying to recreate Goa from 20 years ago but i done opposite. Modern fat in-yer-face production with endless layers of deep psychedelia meeting old school spirit. 

Or how i like to describe my music: FULL POWER GOA TRANCE FOR CELESTIAL BEINGS!

Samples coming in following days so you have to wait. Meanwhile you have new Proxeeus and Crossing Mind albums, both released today, to spend some time with super nice music! :)

• Like 4

Heard Cosmos In Her Eyes on youtube (did it get leaked somehow?) and on a live party in India that you posted on facebook. Love that track!

That 150 bpm closing track tho hahah!

Looking forward to the samples! :)

@Imba, send me the files so I could do a day-one review! Oh, wait... shit ;):D

Really looking forward to this one. Over years your output has indeed progressed quite a lot from a producer that worked mainly in co-ops and doing remixes (posts like this only reinforced that feeling) to an artist with his own individual sound and style. I'm very curious to hear that 3+ years of work.

Heard Cosmos In Her Eyes on youtube (did it get leaked somehow?) and on a live party in India that you posted on facebook. Love that track!

That 150 bpm closing track tho hahah!

Looking forward to the samples! :)

Someone ripped it off Soundcloud... i had to report because that guy didnt want to remove it. Anyway its a bit updated and polished, more powaa now :D

thanks for the lengthy backstory. i will be interesting to hear how you incorporate more "modern psy" elements into goa trance. especially since most of your past tracks have that '95/'96 vibe :).

the cover looks pretty nice too. i'm looking forward to it; a full length album imba is overdue anyway ;)