Chi-A.D. - Hannah Young?

Veracohr

He's (She's?) credited as Hannah Mai Young on the Moon Ritual comp. The credits on Discogs still state the the Chi-A.D. tracks are written & produced by Dave Young, but this should be corrected (thanks for reminding me, I actually asked about this in the release history section but nobody reacted to it).

• Like 1

Does anyone happen to know why Chi-A.D.'s real name is now being shown as "Hannah Young"? What happened to the name Dave?

It shows on the official website:

http://www.chi-ad.com/chi-ad/site/biog.html

And on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CHi-AD/47716165273?sk=info&tab=page_info

Because some people change their personality in live. I heard he had a sex change, simple as that... Now, lets hope for some more music! :)

• Like 2

Because some people change their personality in live. I heard he had a sex change, simple as that... Now, lets hope for some more music! :)

What confused me is that the bio used the name Hannah but also the word "his". If it had said "hers" I would have just assumed a gender identity change.

Thats why Exit Eternity is so emotional... It was female music made by a man!

So, emotions or feelings have only to do with female nature .. ?

Chill-out people with those theories ! :unsure:

The only one that can shed some light is the artist himself.

Yes, the gender change was confirmed on this thread: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10154758257670274&id=47716165273

Actually I think Hannah´s daughter died a couple of weeks ago in a tragic car accident witch means that as nothing to do with this name changing.

My condolences.

• 1 year later...

Does anyone happen to know why Chi-A.D.'s real name is now being shown as "Hannah Young"? What happened to the name Dave?

It shows on the official website:

http://www.chi-ad.com/chi-ad/site/biog.html

And on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CHi-AD/47716165273?sk=info&tab=page_info

i dont know maybe he thinks the music is for girls or something ... i dont think being sensitive is girly or anything im a man i got emotions too n shit da fuck knows man people get through things n shit... i like my music with lot of emotion i dont regret it . its not gay i like flowers n shit like that i love nature sometimes im down n shit helps ... much more i cant say its just the way i am .

god knows mate its mentality or his life , nevertheless i dont wanna comment more on these things , people are sensitive n shit you know .. life i dont know anything about him/her his life and i dont want to interfer or be nosey like some fucking shitty neighboor gossipin shytes

regarding Chi AD i like some of it and Celestial is beautiful song and thats all i care about

if he did thats up to him man , i respect him/her whatever , its his mind spirit decision and everybody should respect that shit . im not gonna say more its none of my fokin biz

its like same saying transwave , transexual wave whatever you know , there are freaks , gays etc ... man each one to its own shit altho i got transwave album shit but meh fuck it cyaz

ps - i think maybe hes very sensitive or not but more i cannot say i never had the chance to speak to Dave/Hannah Young. Nevertheless i love his past now present her music if thats the case. If this person wants to be left alone so be it . I also been through a shit phase like that and man aint easy at all . People say things and bash bash bash bash and talk so much crap its unbelievable. Man that's all i can say. Im honest and upfront about this . It can be a 'phase' in his/her life maybe not but look and overthink this fucking bullshit . ME?

im just gonna listen to what i like and in this case its Chi Ad - Celestial foreveer blue moon etc... im not gonna be nosey and dig in peoples lifes in the end this shit is about the music , right?

yes .

Indeed it is.

So just better leave it alone.

You there's an old saying : 'CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT' so just buy the recs musics etc and leave this shit alone bye bye stop diggin shyte.

one love peace and?

BOOM!

/filipe

• 6 years later...

Now in 2023+ I feel like we're all-- at least most of us becoming more conscious that many people born male or female (XY / XX) have been feeling a connection and/or dilemma with feeling like the opposite sex, primarily because we have all been boys and girls spiritually for those open to the belief in reincarnation which I'm convinced there is truth too relative to spiritual growth, development, and evolution, so that we can reach higher levels of wholeness, understanding, consciousness (like Infinite Creator experiencing his / her / they / their / our creation) and the manifestation of so-called realities that are really just that-- spaces in consciousness. So let's focus on the higher, more vibrant and expanded consciousness like a lot of music we love that is NOT limited to third density inspiration IMO. 

We're all conceived with XX chromosomes before birth relative to our sex organs that are later (for males born with genitals) XY chromosome. But we all start off as XX, so the female energy is really inherent in all of us from an earlier state of energetic being (before embryo development) which I find interesting. We all share female energy to some degree. Dave is no longer Dave. Her name is Hannah. This helps me understand the level of female energy (elegance, heart, emotion, beauty) that I absolutely adore in Chi-A.D.'s music. Naturally, those that identify as males can also express elegance, heart, emotion, beauty. I'm simply saying there is a female energy to Chi-A.D.'s music that seems more put in perspective for me now. 

At the end of the day, I LOVE Chi. A.D. and this spirit who's produced such magical songs. Overflowing with passion from the heart and soul. Anno Domini is a masterpiece that deserves to be experienced in a deeper state.

An interesting experience I had listening to Anno Domini a while back:

I fell into a deep trance where my conscious awareness remained intact (presence in stillness). Eyes shut in a dark room, I allowed my body and mind to relax and sink into the music, being completely open and vulnerable... At some point, I was moving without walking, e.g., floating forward, deep, and I mean DEEP (!!!) underground-- subterranean areas with clear blue and green crystals illuminating the dark. Vibrant, brilliant in color and light. Crystals illuminating the dark. LUMINESCENCE  In retrospect, I feel like I was really observing real spaces deeper within our Earth. Fast forward 1-2 decades later. My understanding is that there are places deeper within our world that are not accessible to third density beings, humans, or eyes. We must reach a higher vibrational level and octave in consciousness and love, respectively, in order to experience deeper truths regarding they / them > the advanced conscious beings of Telos, the inner Earth within our Earth, the City of Lights. I mention this in retrospect because I feel like I was remote viewing caverns fairly close to, and just outside of Telos when listening to Anno Domini. And get this. The answer for entry is in us. Our higher consciousness + hearts & higher mind is the key. Music can help unlock blocks in our minds thanks to the heart (love) and mind (imagination), gratitude (attracts reasons to be thankful), forgiveness (let go, make peace), compassion, empathy, mindfulness, and joy. Good attracts good. Wholeness attracts wholeness! Maybe one day we will reincarnate and/or manifest in the New Earth literally, for real. Or when our 3D planet is no longer habitable due to all of the toxins that are vibrationally lowering, maybe at some point we'll feel inspired to return with protection (of our vibrations) and advanced technology to repair 3D Earth so that Earth's surface vibration rises (As Above, So Below) and we can experience a version of Heaven for real, right here on Earth with magical, heavenly sunrise gatherings and more. I'm thinking 4th density. And with increased consciousness we will experience a greater comprehension of light (UV / X-Ray, etc.) so everything will appear more vibrant, crisp, and beautiful in that sense. I intuit the sun via gamma is related to Earth's rising vibration. There's a process / cycle to the awakening as we continue to raise in vibration. My understanding is that humans are just beginning to awaken to deeper truths of who we are and realizations to our reality, Earth, and beyond (it's not what we think it is), but I digress. 

I wonder if she has interest producing a new PURE GOA (classic style and obviously more contemporary for our time now) album by Suntrip Records? This music is sooo spiritual, beautiful, aware, inspirational, magnetic, danceable, and engaging!

• Thanks 1

On 5/5/2023 at 10:14 PM, Jon Cocco said:

I wonder if she has interest producing a new PURE GOA (classic style and obviously more contemporary for our time now) album by Suntrip Records? This music is sooo spiritual, beautiful, aware, inspirational, magnetic, danceable, and engaging!

it doesn't even have to be goa. i'd also be interested in her take on modern psytrance.

• Like 1

Chi-A.D always had the best colors. It's really music that speaks through a tonal prism. I always appreciated the clarity of expression and emotional melodies/harmonies/pads. Celestial music! And yeah @Jon Cocco I agree, I also believe firmly in reincarnation.

At the end of the day all that matters is the music. The people who create it are in a sense, messengers or vehicles for light to become manifested in this beautiful music/art IMO. :D 

Thanks for the music Hannah! I hope you keep on inspiring, whether it be goa or psytrance or something else.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, technosomy said:

She seems to be loving playing the old stuff again, check out her latest sets recently in Israel. think we may see some new music in future but more modern style goa 

Yes!!! Thanks for the head sup! She has an official page on YouTube for us fans called:  Chi-A.D. Music

YouTube Link:  https://www.youtube.com/@Chi-ADMusic/videos

One of her new (to me) songs! I love this.. so sexy, chill, elegant. Beautiful sound/melody work. She hasn't lost her touch.

On 5/5/2023 at 10:14 PM, Jon Cocco said:

Furthermore, we're all conceived with XX chromosomes before birth relative to our sex organs that are later (for males born with genitals) XY chromosome.

From the 1860s Wilhelm Bleek made a valiant attempt to transcribe the lifestyle and beliefs of the San people of Southern Africa, the so-called "bushmen", the oldest indigenous inhabitants of the cradle of humanity (according to current science at least). The Bleek and Lloyd archives are in a special collection at the University of Cape Town. According to these archives, the San believe that nature is female. That is right, the San believe that everything is female, including men. In their worldview, men are merely specially adjusted females, rather fragile and delicate creatures who need to be treated with kid gloves. I find it hilarious that so much contemporary science confirms intuitive traditional wisdoms, and this seems to be yet another case in point. 

PS - that "Into the Light" track is magnificent. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jon Cocco said:

Yes!!! Thanks for the head sup! She has an official page on YouTube for us fans called:  Chi-A.D. Music

YouTube Link:  https://www.youtube.com/@Chi-ADMusic/videos

One of her new (to me) songs! I love this.. so sexy, chill, elegant. Beautiful sound/melody work. She hasn't lost her touch.

Yeah it's so good, and I see she is playing a suntrip party soon, would love to be able to go