Zion 604 | Radical distortion's New studio album ( 2014 )

Zion 604 | Radical Distortion 2014 Album ( zION604CD010 )

Zion 604 family is happy to announce , Radical distortion's Full studio album at our label !

Radical Distortion (John Spanos & Nicolas Politaridis) are both from Greece .They started composing music in 2000 , Focusing on uplifting melodic trance with a lot of Goa influences .

The sound of Radical Distortion is mostly produced from hardware analogue synthesizers, offering a classic vintage sound from 90's Electronic music!

The album is about to release at the end of this year .here is the first teaser :

Thank you for support, Much more to come !

• Like 1

thank YOU guys for great feedbacks !

Sounds really good! Any idea about the release date? Put it on soundcloud for preorder, because I have to order few more CDs from your label as well :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you guys for support , me myself im a big fan of radical distortion since many years .

im so glad to announce that they had finished all the 9 tracks ( including a beautiful downtempo track ) and start working on the final mixings .

here is a nice video of radical live show @ Zion 604 label party from last month , features 2 new tracks ( One of them is a remix to Computer controlled - Physical reality ) .

the analog mastering of that album will be done by the one and only merv pepler( Eat static ) .

More news will be announced soon , thank you for support !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inII6wAaG_s

• 1 month later...

i dont understand your problems guys
we are uploading the page , with the music inside of course . 9 tracks . not 5 .
please be patience .

and by the way : if anyone in that forum has any kind of problem ( like my wize neogoa dude from the scandi90s album ) with graphics or sound - please dont buy us .

• 1 month later...

Why is it that if I put in 2 releases from Zion604 on the bandcamp page on my shopping cart, the Postage fee goes up to 12€ when a single CD is 5€? You guys offer same postage fee for 2CD's on discogs, or is this bandcamp just not adding it up right?

• 3 weeks later...

CD arrived today, and even if I've had the download for about a month now I haven't listened to it much. Damn nice album that at least on some tracks pays homage to some good old tracks. Especially this:

Sunrise Zone (Acid Mix)

Reminds me of both of these:

Transwave - My Dear Medical Assurance (that bassline!)

Subcouds - On Red

I think they nailed it pretty well, good job :)

• Like 1