Which style of MFG do you like most

radi6404

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which MFG style is the best

• Prophecy style
    • New kind of world style
    • Project Genesis style
    • The message style

Which style of MFG do people here like most? Is it the Prophecy tracks style, the New Kind of World style, the Project Genesis style or the The Mesage style? In my opinion the Prophecy style tracks are the best; they have the most geniune sound and the best basslines. The basslines are not as hard as on their later tracks and the music is more gentle and melodic in general. Desert sun is one of their best tracks from that area and the atmosphere is absolutely right for incredible goa trance music in my opinion. What do others think?

destination goa vol. 10 style. nothing comes near welcome to the edge, not even on mars ;)

apart from that, even though it doesn't have any tracks as awesome as the above, a new kind of world on average is the best album imho. i find that a lot more of the tracks from there made it into my good psytrance playlist when compared to the others.

None :o i don't like MFG at all.

And that is a big shame because MFG is one of the most emotional goa trance groups of all. Some of the tracks are a bit simple and some melodies are not very complex, but the sound as a whole is very characteristic for goa trance and very emotional. When I listen to Desert sun, Shape thn, The Prophecy or Beyong the Planet, I feel like loving ro being emotional. It is sweet and bright music, at least their earlier songs, which gives the same atmosphere as a hot summer day.

I love Desert Sun (and Maya Moon, probably my favorite track by them), but overall I have to go with Project Genesis.

Desert Sun, Maya Moon, Shape the Future, Beyond the Planet, Illumination, Psychic Resonator, Overload, The Prophecy, all these tracks are goa masterpeaces and masterpeaces in general. I would say that the Prophecy release from Symbiosis records is a perfect fitting collection and by far the best album by MFG.

And that is a big shame because MFG is one of the most emotional goa trance groups of all. Some of the tracks are a bit simple and some melodies are not very complex, but the sound as a whole is very characteristic for goa trance and very emotional. When I listen to Desert sun, Shape thn, The Prophecy or Beyong the Planet, I feel like loving ro being emotional. It is sweet and bright music, at least their earlier songs, which gives the same atmosphere as a hot summer day.

Desert Sun, Maya Moon, Shape the Future, Beyond the Planet, Illumination, Psychic Resonator, Overload, The Prophecy, all these tracks are goa masterpeaces and masterpeaces in general. I would say that the Prophecy release from Symbiosis records is a perfect fitting collection and by far the best album by MFG.

It's not a shame at all, he doesn't like it and that's it. And he probably isn't alone, I'm also not the biggest fan of MFG and honestly I think they're kinda overrated, but that's just my opinion. You should know that people don't always experience the music in the same way, maybe what's emotional to you, won't be emotional to somebody else and vice versa.

It's not a shame at all, he doesn't like it and that's it. And he probably isn't alone, I'm also not the biggest fan of MFG and honestly I think they're kinda overrated, but that's just my opinion. You should know that people don't always experience the music in the same way, maybe what's emotional to you, won't be emotional to somebody else and vice versa.

I can see why you and other people don´t like MFG that much since many tracks are a bit simple, but it was menat as a joke by me. MFG is not an artist with only masterpeaces, but tere are many great tracks for my taste. You can think differently of MFG; it is fine with me. I just sometimes joke arround a little.

Anoter impressive track of MFG is Pachubatinath, this is one of their best tracks and really israelic in sound. The melody is very sunny and emotional, only the vocal is a bit annoying, but as a whole it is a very happy and energetic track with incredible mixing. The kick and bassline make you turn up the volume.

I wanted to advice people here that it is really worth to check out the solowork of passenger aswell, he is one half of MFG and some of his tracks are impressive. today I discovered the track Space bells and it was one of the best goa trance tracks I ever heart. It was very energetic, powerful and slightly aggressive with a dusky theme. The sound of that track was 100% israelic and reminded me a lot of Astral Projection. They used similar sounds on Life on Mars, Still on Mars and Cosmic Accession Remix. I will definatly check out more work from Passenger, really amazing music that represents israelic goa trance at it´s best.

I wanted to advice people here that it is really worth to check out the solowork of passenger aswell, he is one half of MFG and some of his tracks are impressive. today I discovered the track Space bells and it was one of the best goa trance tracks I ever heart. It was very energetic, powerful and slightly aggressive with a dusky theme. The sound of that track was 100% israelic and reminded me a lot of Astral Projection. They used similar sounds on Life on Mars, Still on Mars and Cosmic Accession Remix. I will definatly check out more work from Passenger, really amazing music that represents israelic goa trance at it´s best.