How big your collection is?

Ormion

How many cds/vinyls/tapes/etc. do you own?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How many cds/vinyls/tapes/etc. do you own?

2464 pieces according to discogs. 1000 CDs 1500 Vinyls, like that. This is quite a meager collection though... but I'm still having trouble comprehending people with more than 4000 pieces as I'm having trouble sorting through my own records as it is. Have 2 crates of records that has yet to be listened to, have records I bought more than a year ago and still haven't come around to listening to it.

A bit over 900 CDs. Downtempo/chill/ambient, goa, some psy/fullon/etc, some space/psy rock, and a bunch of random whatever*.

I just did a list of unique releases in my collection over at Discogs, a bit over 1300 all in all.

542GB on my harddrive(s)**. 99.8% FLAC :)

* most notably all albums by Björk, Portishead, Gotan Project, Maaya Sakamoto, Husky Rescue

** desktop, backup, laptop

way to many, was at just over 5000 couple of years ago, after my cull

3500 i reckon, (that is all genres) goa and psy, would be well over 2000 estimate, but that is spread out amongst 2 countrys. then there are my vinyls in new zealand which were in the thousands, but most of them are metal

my discogs is an absolute shambles, never had time to enter my collection, let alone subtract the stuff i sold to you lot.

one day..... maybe

I had thousands including old techno, protogoa, house etc. form the 80's. also had plenty of 60's, 70' & 80's pop on vinyl but all gons. now 100-200 mostly trance (goa & psy) plus some acid techno and Steve Roach on CD also a lot of drum n bass but it's all digital. I have a ton of hi-tech dark stuff on CD I'm desperatre to sell but noone seems keen :(

900+ are Psychedelic & Ambient.

Add 60 with my teenage stuff (Westbam, Prodigy, Scooter, 2-Unlimited...)

Add 50 for those we own together with my wife

That is a little more than 1000 in total.

around 800 cds, 600 of them are psy and chill..rest of them are dnb, dubstep, breakcore, dub, some trip hop and some breaks..around 100 vinyls ,60 of them are psy and the rest are techno, dnb and dubstep :)

I had thousands including old techno, protogoa, house etc. form the 80's. also had plenty of 60's, 70' & 80's pop on vinyl but all gons. now 100-200 mostly trance (goa & psy) plus some acid techno and Steve Roach on CD also a lot of drum n bass but it's all digital. I have a ton of hi-tech dark stuff on CD I'm desperatre to sell but noone seems keen :(

u can send me a list of your dark psy cds u have for sale if u want :)

And you have sold everything? Which Caribbean island is now Yours?

All my earnings were recycled into digital music distribution online... mastering all those releases on my label wasn't always free and don't even get me started on hosting costs ;)

All my earnings were recycled into digital music distribution online... mastering all those releases on my label wasn't always free and don't even get me started on hosting costs ;)

Such devotion could not be omitted by goa gods, so if I were You, I wouldn't be worry about the afterlife ;).