Best Pleiadians track

radi6404

So now that we have discussed the best Etnica track, which is ot easy to answer, since there are a lot of Etnica tracks, I think now it is time to discuss the best Pleiadians track, which is an easier task, since there are less Pleiadians tracks. Most old Pleaidians tracks are beyond this world, that is clear, it is beautiful impressive music and it is the psychedelic sound, that we all wish to hear. Pleiadians tracks, most of them have similar synthsounds as hallucinogen LSD and LSD live mix, that alone makes the tracks stand out, they are similar in sound than the few Phreaky tracks and a lot more freaked out goa tracks, but they are more controlled and more serious, maybe melanchoic like Boris Blenn, so they are tracks that stop my breath.

And the best Pleiadians track, a little bit better than all other Pleiadians tracks in my opinion is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85-dVDXF5-4

Time Dilation

Guest D N H

Oh, here's another mission impossible...

Ok, Boarding Pass To Balangan is the first that i would think but certainly not the only....

Zeta Reticuli:

Much much better than the Lazy Spiral Remix which is just too harsh to my ears. This on the other hand is smooooth and hits me in just the right spot.

Hmm, I prefer the Lazy Spiral Remix over this, because of the different kickdrum, however this is also great, I did not even know about it.

Noone finds time dilation very good? Don't you like the main melody that starts around 3 minutes of the track?

it's good but you should have titled it " whats the best pleiadians melody around the 3 minute mark"

otherwise in our opinion time dilation isn't the best

I don not think it is the best only because of that melody, the whole track is great. it is so good that it even sounds similar to the LSD Live mix, one of the melodies is similar and also the synths used, that is why I said it is the best, however I will listen the others that I don#t remember right now like Boarding pass to Banagan or Pleiadians or Modulation.

this one's insane n my opinion and has soemthing mystic about it, i couldn't believe my ears when i found a lost forgotten remix of it last year :) original's killer too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nnjjUgfabY

Hey, Draeke, I bought their Pleiadians EP vinyl for cheap, even tho I dont have vinyl deck, those tracks are amazing!

Still, my vote goes to Modulation, wasnt there even longer version of it, do you know anything of it?