Goa trance is rather simple compared to the electrinica out there

radi6404

Look at Hallucinogen - Fluoro neuro shponge, it has so many ingredients and is not simple at all, Simon Posford made the afford to create a very intresting track even back at that time that no newschool artist is doing,he starts with a 3/4 beat

No, he starts with a 12/8 beat. Your opinions on this kind of thing would carry more weight if you had the faintest idea what you were talking about.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK

YOUR MUSIC SUCKS DONKEY BALLS RADI!

YOU COULDN'T COMPOSE A TRACK IF YOU TRIED, AND EVERYONE TOLD YOU SO

YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT, AND JUST TRY TO WIND PEOPLE UP FOR THE SAKE OF IT.

AND THEN YOU BASH OTHER ARTISTS, WHO ARE FUCKING MEMBERS ON THIS SITE!

THEY SELL ALBUMS YOU IGNORANT FUCK, THEY ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING, THEY ACTUALLY USE PROPER EQUIPMENT.

ARE YOU GETTING IT.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCK OFF BACK TO

WHAT EVER SPECIES SPAWNED YOU.

OR SHUT THE FUCK UP

OR I WILL BE RAMMING

• MFB Nanozwerg
  • Roland JV-1080 (exp:Session,Vintage,World,Special FX)
  • Roland MKS-50
  • Roland SH-101
  • Studio Electronics ATC-Xi QFS
  • Waldorf Q Keyboard

DOWN YOUR FUCKING THROAT

now............................................................. fuck off

I don't think they care.

Composing goa trance wihtout key changes and without a lot of melodies is not very difficult my friend. You start the track, program the melodies and basslines and put them on seeral synth channels, than you automate them and allready have much different sounding versions of them, so than you will play one synthchannel and than the other one, than you will program a few background melodies and filter sweeps and add more sounds while the track progresses and you have an ethereal or laughing buddha alike track.

Make an average goatrance track then talk. So far the goa you've made is a joke. Making good goa is not easy, even if it is repetitive.

my soundcloud name is Radish2 and it is not genius, it is far from genius, but i don't have the right equipment and I don't feel well where I live, I don't even own a midi keyboard and maybe I am not the most skillful musician even if I had great equipment, but I know that music should have an evolvement and consist of changes and several parts. Sevveral melodies, a break or two, background melodies, undermining with strings, i included such elements in the music i have produced, most of the music on my soundcloud has been produced 2005, so it is quite old.

Radi mate, seems like the story short is: You don't like Ethereal and Laughing Buddha. And that you like Electric Universe and Hallucinogen.

Better stick to EU and Hallucinogen then, eh?

OK

YOUR MUSIC SUCKS DONKEY BALLS RADI!

YOU COULDN'T COMPOSE A TRACK IF YOU TRIED, AND EVERYONE TOLD YOU SO

YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT, AND JUST TRY TO WIND PEOPLE UP FOR THE SAKE OF IT.

AND THEN YOU BASH OTHER ARTISTS, WHO ARE FUCKING MEMBERS ON THIS SITE!

THEY SELL ALBUMS YOU IGNORANT FUCK, THEY ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING, THEY ACTUALLY USE PROPER EQUIPMENT.

ARE YOU GETTING IT.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCK OFF BACK TO

WHAT EVER SPECIES SPAWNED YOU.

OR SHUT THE FUCK UP

OR I WILL BE RAMMING

• MFB Nanozwerg
  • Roland JV-1080 (exp:Session,Vintage,World,Special FX)
  • Roland MKS-50
  • Roland SH-101
  • Studio Electronics ATC-Xi QFS
  • Waldorf Q Keyboard

DOWN YOUR FUCKING THROAT

now............................................................. fuck off

beteur.gifbeteur.gif

bablute.gifbablute.gifbablute.gif

my soundcloud name is Radish2 and it is not genius, it is far from genius, but i don't have the right equipment and I don't feel well where I live, I don't even own a midi keyboard and maybe I am not the most skillful musician even if I had great equipment, but I know that music should have an evolvement and consist of changes and several parts. Sevveral melodies, a break or two, background melodies, undermining with strings, i included such elements in the music i have produced, most of the music on my soundcloud has been produced 2005, so it is quite old.

Track ONE LOVE by EU is damn repetitive mate

Radi mate, seems like the story short is: You don't like Ethereal and Laughing Buddha. And that you like Electric Universe and Hallucinogen.

Better stick to EU and Hallucinogen then, eh?

That sums it up pretty well, eh?

421398.jpg

Hey Radi, thanks for your continous support during the last couple of years here on Psynews and for showing love towards my music. I'm working very hard on a new album and I'm sure it will be awesome and it won't be simple like Goa.

Much love,

B.

radi, may i remind you of galaxia and ranaia from electric universe.

galaxia consists of basically one acidline with another melody on top from time to time.

renania is just two slightly different acidlines.

newschool is simple to the old masters such as boris blenn? now compare these two tracks to filteria's big blue!

actually, the repetitive trancyness is one of the most important things i find to me missing in a lot of newschool goa.