#61 Ormion

Ormion

Chaos.Destruction.Despair.

• Global Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,577 posts
  • Interests:etc

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:43 PM

It's true that most of the times I forgot that I have admin account as well and think that Facebook=Richpa. Sorry for that, I'll try my best to cotribute as well.

#62 psytones

psytones

Chaotically Operational Defiance

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,934 posts
  • Interests:pSy(hEdeLi(a

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:51 PM

http://kathdedon.fil...2/baked-pie.jpg

#63 Richpa

Richpa

Purifier Of The Stars

• Family of Light
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,540 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:02 PM

Just wanted to inform that I removed myself from administration of the Psynews Facebook page. There are already 5-6 people from Psynews administration who got admin roles there so they will continue to manage page I hope. Anyway, my job is done there, page got over 600 followers which is very cool and I have to focus on the other things! :)

#64 Drosophila

Drosophila

Farting on the stars!

• Global Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,752 posts
  • Interests:Music
    Science
    Sci-fi
    Tits

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:02 PM

Thanks for the effort!!! :D Awesome!!!!

#65 Ormion

Ormion

Chaos.Destruction.Despair.

• Global Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,577 posts
  • Interests:etc

Posted 23 August 2014 - 09:32 PM

Thanks for the hard work.

#66 Psychedelic Alien

Psychedelic Alien

Small doses

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:14 AM

We should start an advertisement campaign, no? I found this thanks to facebook. If every user here places it in groups and on their profile, many more action will be witnessed soon here I think!

#67 Alek

Alek

Happy mushroom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:04 PM

What's the link for the Facebook page? :D

#68 Anoebis

Anoebis

Tits stealer

• Mad old ones
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:12 PM

What's the link for the Facebook page? :D

I think you should post the address of the forum on fb, not the psynews facebook page :P

#69 Anu Katariina

Anu Katariina

Visually distorted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Goatrance, nitzhogoa/nitzhonot, Swedish forest psy/goa, Detroit techno, deep house, Children of Bodom, fanship & supporting artists and labels.

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:06 PM

It didn't catch much persistent fire then, did it? 3 timeline updates this year and 6 last year so appr. one update every second month. Good channel to know, if psynews is down. In my opinion the site is not so much needed because in the end it is up to members to link their own wall or fb groups psynews content that's interesting. And no "representativeness" needed that way. But the page is there and soon 1000 likes :) I said it is not maybe so much "needed" and by that I meant artist announcements/review updates etc. but I am glad if and when someone finds the forum through its fb site. So the page def deserves to be. There are way many more pages in fb of lesser importance, for every opening of an envelope, as we all know. Btw, Richpa, admire your younger energy to having gotten involved with all possible, lol :D So all the roads lead to Richpa (..eh, Rome) ;)

#70 Anu Katariina

Anu Katariina

Visually distorted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Goatrance, nitzhogoa/nitzhonot, Swedish forest psy/goa, Detroit techno, deep house, Children of Bodom, fanship & supporting artists and labels.

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:51 PM

P.S. In social media that representativeness brought up in this thread hardly works. I am not representing anything..still I share freely around from a fan perspective and have linked psynews topics in fb groups, Twitter and even on Soundcloud comments: btw, the last one is close to a perfect place to catch potential ppl, who are not in. I don't think I am spamming, though. Actually got thanks from one record label owner for drawing attention to their stuff since the label does not have psynews account and so he got to know through fb what's being talked here. Sometimes this psy/goa scene by the way bothers me: one should represent or have great knowledge before he/she is supposed to share to some, comment here on forums or start a topic. And to be a guru for making a review :D Some of my friends are scared to join psynews because of that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: social, psynews, forum, members

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users