The psynews photo album

Rotwang

Antic, it seems like you are not very impressed by DMT Cowboys. :blink: Your face says "wtf is playing in my headphones".

Yeah, not particularly impressed indeed. I 'm not particularly fond of this whole Digicult / Ephedrix / U-Recken sub-style of full-on, because it's very easy to go "full cheese" and you need really good musical knowledge to pull it off just right.

• Like 2

Yeah, not particularly impressed indeed. I 'm not particularly fond of this whole Digicult / Ephedrix / U-Recken sub-style of full-on, because it's very easy to go "full cheese" and you need really good musical knowledge to pull it off just right.

I see, this Digicult/Epherdrix/U-Recken thing is one of my most favourite kinds of psy, and I'm fine even when they go full cheese as you say, but I understand why people who want more "serious" psychedelia may not like it.

• Like 1

I see, this Digicult/Epherdrix/U-Recken thing is one of my most favourite kinds of psy, and I'm fine even when they go full cheese as you say, but I understand why people who want more "serious" psychedelia may not like it.

So, it seems your Nervasystem (too psychedelic for you) is my Digicult (to cheesy for me), while we meet somewhere in between, e.g. Hypnocoustics, Master Blasters, etc. :)

• Like 1

So, it seems your Nervasystem (too psychedelic for you) is my Digicult (to cheesy for me), while we meet somewhere in between, e.g. Hypnocoustics, Master Blasters, etc. :)

I like two or three tracks by Hypnocoustics, they have awesome production skills but are low on melodies. The most intense stuff I really enjoy are Electric Universe (Journeys into Outer Space), Spirit Architect and some Outsiders, I think they are properly trippy but still have some good melodic moments. Don't know Master Blaster, it's one of these Nano guys?

Iirc, we both agreed that the latest Loud is good and this is where we met ;)

In order not to go completely OT, a lame toilet selfie ;) (made it specially for this thread)

IMAG1055.jpg

• Like 2

Toilet selfies are catching on here ;)

@Anu - lol , Panda eyes. hi hi, looking good Anu :)

@Antic - You look so different than the BC picture. NEAT! 100% banker. If its any consolation I'm a decade or 2(really pushing it) younger than you but half of my head has already been occupied by grey hair :P

@Oldschoolgoa - Handsome son! Look at his hairdo, Damn! :wub:

@MDK, Man I love your family :D

@RLoop - You forgot to smile brother, you aint listening to Nervasystem in there :P

• Like 2

Toilet selfies are catching on here ;)

@Anu - lol , Panda eyes. hi hi, looking good Anu :)

@Antic - You look so different than the BC picture. NEAT! 100% banker. If its any consolation I'm a decade or 2(really pushing it) younger than you but half of my head has already been occupied by grey hair :P

@Oldschoolgoa - Handsome son! Look at his hairdo, Damn! :wub:

@MDK, Man I love your family :D

@RLoop - You forgot to smile brother, you aint listening to Nervasystem in there :P

oh thanks bro thats sweet thank you :) lol

hey guys look best song i know from Digicult is magic and that was it ... laters guys im away to the studio love you all

tZii3Dm.png

Applicable to Russia as well ;)

more like american guide tofuckin turboscooter fuck sake :lol: check all the ties suits n all give him a paste and he will go knock on your door like a jehovah witnesses fuck ya want some watchtower publication bullshit ?? its free mate ! LOOOLL or try and run a campain for your next politic shit maybe you will become president of council or some shit LOOOLL loll since when trance became fucking 'MORAL' in like wearing ties and all this bullshit ?? fuckin riddick mate! be who da fuck you are!

plus hey ! check this one out! fuck opression and people trying to change fuckin shit in me , it aint happening , you wanna point fingers watch how many fingers you got in your hands and point them all to yourself before you come pointing shit at other people and me ! hate that! fuck opression , hate it end of

if you are ones that dont like me then tough shit its not im in here asking for a date is it?

yooooooooooooooooooooooooo thats all i gotta say... fuck sake ... things are good at the start but then they go like too serious and they just all get lost and change ... pfff im not gonna even go further than this ... moralilies in trance.. peeps pampered with parents paying everything scholarships n shit hey you want some cologne to go with that too fuckin perfumes n shit all fuckin vain bullcrap ... hahaha not my case , everything i have i worked hard for it im fucking poor guy and you know what im not ashamed of it ... blablablablabla yadadada you need to change this or change that patronizing peeps bossing around your sound n shit. fuck that. i respect people , elders etc but i have my own persona and whoever doesnt like it .. tough shitttttttttttttteeeeeeee lol

Guardiola style :) I'm getting some too on beard, so yeah, 30's are new 40's :)

-R

30s are whaever they are boring as fuck mate.... lol

• 2 weeks later...

Veasna pumping some energy from a Finnish cuisine before his first LIVE appearance in an open air goa party in Helsinki 13.8.2016 :)

zp4cxvV.jpg

veasna looks like a cool and happy dude indeed - what kind of food do they eat in finland?

richpa your pic was nice yesterday why did you remove it ; )

one year old pic of me playing tennis - before hitting a double fault surely!

46126920150909.jpg

• Like 2

Traditional Finnish food is like I posted in this thread (pictures) https://www.psynews.org/forums/topic/72191-to-be-up-in-the-food-chain/page-2

And Veasna is a cool guy, indeed: I was glad to finally meet him!

• Like 1

lol actually in my early thirties but many say i look younger

this pic is one year old

maybe also something to do with not eating meat - who knows = )

Nice :)

I have no idea why I had an old image associated with your name. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...